Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

16x20 canvas print at cvs photo 80% off20620

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So my father is in hospice and I was trying to find some photos to put at the funeral. I came across this deal. I have no idea if this is big enough, but shutterfly wanted 120 for 2 photos. Cvs ended up being
43$ after tax but i have to go to cvs to get it vs free delivery.

CVS Photo has a promo code that gives 80% off 11x14 and 16x20 canvas prints when you add them to your cart and use the code 80CAN. This promo code is valid online and in the CVS Photo mobile app, but it doesn't apply to framed or floating framed canvas.

Rakuten will also give you a couple of percentage pointa back on top of your credit card.

https://www.cvs.com/photo/photo-landing
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte My heart goes out to you & my best wishes.
I understand how difficult of a time this is as I just went through the same & same thing with photos with my dad
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111

My condolences. It's always difficult to lose a loved one.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - My thoughts and prayers go out to your father, you, your brother, and the rest of your family.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
God bless your father, you and your family.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte So sorry you are going through this difficult time.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Walgreens Photo offers 6-Count 5"x7" Customized Premium Photo Cards for Free when you apply promo code 5BY7FREE at checkout. Select free same day pickup only where available.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I got screwed six ways to Sunday. sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte So very sorry to hear about your father.

I brought my mom down here into assisted living to help her and have her around my family, but she is losing it fast. Sucks....

"It's just a box of rain...."
Post 8 IP   flag post
@sborock_ComicLink

Thank you. Although I have been expecting this, it never gets easier. (I lost my mom already)

Even though my dad was abusive, this is still really hard. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Edit.

Please spend as much time with your mom as possible. And cherish the memories you have. I hope she has a plethora of good days left fir you to experience.
Post 9 IP   flag post
618083 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?