CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #396 - Eggs!20616

Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
cracked out my votes
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
My brain is scrambled, but I voted anyway.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
My votes are in, but they might be a little runny......
Post 30 • IP   flag post


HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock_ComicLink
My votes are in, but they might be a little runny......

Yours are runny and mine are sunny... side up!
Post 32 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
My vote was egg salad.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations to @Jesse_O, winner with 15 votes with this egg-cellent cover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!!!
Post 35 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks everyone!!! It'll be a bit before I have the next contest up. Busy morning.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats Jesse_O!
Post 37 • IP   flag post
657131 37 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?