Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

I will be sending my books to CBCS going forward20607

Collector CWill2021 private msg quote post Address this user
I look forward to sending any future books to CBCS from grading from now on
Not CGC. They were overdue with their shipment time on my book, and would not ship it on time per multiple requests. Go CBCS! I like the new slab design too!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@CWill2021 Good for you. Better product, tighter grading.
And a cat happy dance by @Galen130
What else can you ask for...
Welcome to the club...
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@CWill2021 what was the straw that broke the camel's back
Post 4 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I never tried cgc. I've done 3 submissions...all with cbcs.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
@CWill2021 glad to have you with us.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
The CGC cases are pretty brittle. The CBCS cases don't bend, crack or pop. You are a man of refined taste and distinction.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@CWill2021 what was the straw that broke the camel's back

An excellent question.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve only submitted to cbcs. I have the last gen labels which I assume are the cases as the new labels and the cases with clips. I own a couple CGC slabs and others that I cracked for sub to cbcs. I can honestly say that even the older style cbcs slabs are far better in respect to security of the inner well vs CGC. I really wanted some McFarlane sigs from. CGC signing m, but I couldn’t justify submitting to CGC for any reason other than having a sign book. Best of luck.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I bought a year membership to CGC back in November as part of a thanksgiving promotion…$100 and it came with $150 in credit. Then the wheels fell off at CGC and I haven’t sent anything in. To be honest I don’t know what books I really want graded from my PC anyway…I need to figure this out still. I’m sure I can pull a few.

I Will probably send books in this week (finally) before convention season officially starts. And then I can leave CGC for good as well.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
been grading since Nov 2021. did first submission at a convention. when it came down to cbcs vs cgc. I believe came down in price. but learned cgc might have the prestige but lacks the quality. too many mistakes, slab rings, etc. so know made right call.

even when I seek to buy graded I look for cbcs.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Drogio looks like we are on the same boat
Post 12 IP   flag post
611391 12 12