Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics MagazinesFor Sale

43 auction lots of comics with $1 starts & no reserve (3/22 - 3/31 2024)20593

Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
I assembled 43 more lots for auction this week on Catawiki.com which represents just a couple of the 300+ boxes I'm sorting through. All lots are $1 start with no reserve, and combined shipping is available if you win multiple lots. Local pickup is available in the Atlanta area as well. Happy bidding, and let me know if you have any questions!

https://www.catawiki.com/en/u/9958499-user-b91a46a

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Darkga,
I'm interested in pre-1982 MARVEL'S only. I checked your site are you out side the United States??

Rafel.
650-359-4284 (landline NO texting)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
Hi Darkga,
I'm interested in pre-1982 MARVEL'S only. I checked your site are you out side the United States??

Rafel.
650-359-4284 (landline NO texting)

Hi Rafel,

I’m selling this collection on behalf of the former owner’s estate via a contract they have with Catawiki. They are from Belgium, but the comics are in my warehouse here in Atlanta. I’ll be sure to keep you posted on future auctions of Pre-82 Marvel comics though. Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkga out of curiosity - if you have the Comics in the US - why use Catawiki (which is more for Europe) than Ebay?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Rafel,

I’m selling this collection on behalf of the former owner’s estate via a contract they have with Catawiki. They are from Belgium, but the comics are in my warehouse here in Atlanta. I’ll be sure to keep you posted on future auctions of Pre-82 Marvel comics though. Thanks!

Thank you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
614861 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?