Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaPop CultureToys

Avengers Tower = The Most Insane Lego Set I’ve Ever Seen20590

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
5,201 Pieces.

15 Pounds

31 Mini Figures (the most ever included in a single set).

But it is $500 … 😞

Amazon link for details.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Finally this version came out! There was a Chinese knockoff with flimsy pieces that I wanted to get about a year ago. My kids talked me out of it. Right now it is too close to tax time for a purchase like this, plus the boys and I have to find more surface area that is not the floor.

The UCS Millennium Falcon is 7,541 pcs.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Think of it as 15 pounds of mold injected plastic. Then 500 dollars starts to make sense.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Briten It actually costs less than I’d anticipated. However, still more than I want to spend.
Post 4 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
"Authentic accessories – Marvel fans are rewarded with lots of accessories that evoke memorable movie moments, including the Tesseract, Thor’s hammer and a dropped pager to signal Captain Marvel"

Adding the pager is a nice touch
Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
watched Wheel of Fortune last night with it being Marvel week (people in costumes helping/posing with Pat and Vanna) with marvel fans playing, marvel themed puzzles (last night a movie quote puzzle was "I'm bringing the party to you" and prizes (mostly a trip on the marvel cruise but the marvel watches, visiting the marvel hq,and toys) but they advertised the the huge Lego set at the end of the episode
Post 6 IP   flag post
@power_struggle55 That’s where I saw it! 😆
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
The Daily Bugle is also very cool. They have a built one at my LCS.

Post 8 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
I have the giant 3700 piece Lamborghini Sian set. Completed it's nearly two feet in size, but that's not the crazy part. The crazy part is that it has a working gearbox. My how times have changed!
Post 9 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
I have the giant 3700 piece Lamborghini Sian set. Completed it's nearly two feet in size, but that's not the crazy part. The crazy part is that it has a working gearbox. My how times have changed!

The Sian set looks incredible. My son completed the McLaren Senna kit and it has less than 1/4 the number of pieces of the Sian. That’s plenty for now.

Post 10 IP   flag post
619257 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?