Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Let’s see your pets #2!20567

Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Garden Gnome impersonation
Post 176 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Lily is exhausted and wants to know why no one went to work today!

Post 177 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
My folks were coming home from my nieces cross country competition last night and found this little guy dumped on the side of the highway(people can be awful) we are currently trying to find him a good home.

Post 178 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Mini Heinz. Keep him.
Post 179 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 IP   flag post

Post 181 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Mini Heinz. Keep him.
I’m trying to convince my wife we need a fifth dog as part of the family. She is not 100% on board yet
Post 182 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Quote:
Mini Heinz. Keep him.
I’m trying to convince my wife we need a fifth dog as part of the family. She is not 100% on board yet
He's got a black and tan tuxedo dude.
Post 183 IP   flag post
I’m trying
Post 184 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Mini Heinz. Keep him.

A friend I work with lost his German Shepherd. He asked his wife if he got another dog would she divorce him? Her answer was silence. So he got a young pup German Shepherd within a week. I’m not saying that would work for everyone, but you could try that. 🤷‍♂️
Post 185 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 186 IP   flag post

We wash the bedding every week or two.
You would think Lily would recognize this after 2+ years. Nope she still looks like she wants to file a complaint every time!
Post 187 IP   flag post

Someone fell asleep with their mouth open while on my lap lol!
Post 188 IP   flag post

Post 189 IP   flag post

Post 190 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

Are those flowers lantana?
Post 191 IP   flag post

I’m not sure but those leaves are succulent.
Post 192 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
My folks were coming home from my nieces cross country competition last night and found this little guy dumped on the side of the highway(people can be awful) we are currently trying to find him a good home.

I wish you well finding that puppers a new home. 👍🙂

As far as I’m concerned, people that abandon animals in the middle of nowhere rank right up there with murderers. They should have their own level in Hell. 🤬
Post 193 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Quote:

I wish you well finding that puppers a new home. 👍🙂

As far as I’m concerned, people that abandon animals in the middle of nowhere rank right up there with murderers. They should have their own level in Hell. 🤬

Could not agree with you more!
Post 194 IP   flag post
The pup has a wonderful permanent home with my sister and her family.
Post 195 IP   flag post
Only bad thing is that they named him Dobby from Harry Potter
Post 196 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post 197 IP   flag post

Lily helped us move two couches, a chair, and some desks/cabinets around on three different levels. She’s been sleeping on the couch ever since. She’s doing a X-Files marathon with me!
Post 198 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

My dog, Peanut

She's a chihweenie

A Dutchshand face, body, tail and Chihuahua ears, legs.
Best features of both breeds combined
Post 199 IP   flag post

Post 200 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

Are those flowers lantana?

Yes, they are.
Post 201 IP   flag post
Got caught in the bed in the laundry, my wife was not impressed..

Post 202 IP   flag post
616470 202 27