CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Let’s see your pets #2!20567

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Not helping!


Post 151 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Not helping!




Guardian of the comic box lid....
Post 152 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Recliner thieves!

Post 153 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 • IP   flag post


I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
My wife calls me the cat whisperer, but even I can’t make a cat do this. 🤣🤣


Post 156 • IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Zelda:"I can't"


Post 157 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
My wife calls me the cat whisperer, but even I can’t make a cat do this. 🤣🤣



Post 158 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user




Post 159 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 160 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 161 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Queen of the comics.


Post 162 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 beautiful looking cat!
Post 163 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Bugs lounging…

Then her realizing two rabbits were making a mockery of her territory
Post 164 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
She looks like a spicy angry lady!
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Queen of the comics.


Post 165 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 166 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 167 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
So, I guess it's not a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.
Post 168 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 170 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
This is my big fat cat. Much like Galactus is the "Devourer of Worlds", my cat Scotia is the "Devourer of Comics." Notice the prevailing tongue protruding as she prepares to dine after bumping amd knocking over this rare high grade "Sparkie"#1(1950) from Ziff-Davis Publishing.
Post 171 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 172 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 173 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Now that my wife is working in Arizona and hasn’t been home for a few weeks, Monkey is clinging to me a lot more. He likes to aggravate his momma, so I’m sure he misses her. 🤣🤣


Post 174 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 175 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Garden Gnome impersonation
Post 176 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Lily is exhausted and wants to know why no one went to work today!


Post 177 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
My folks were coming home from my nieces cross country competition last night and found this little guy dumped on the side of the highway(people can be awful) we are currently trying to find him a good home.

Post 178 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Mini Heinz. Keep him.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 529 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.