CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Let’s see your pets #2!20567

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
@ICConquest Thanks, amigo. He'll be okay. I'm visiting with him and I have some music going to help mask the noise. He'll get some quality time with his dad when the work is done. He picked me to be his human, so I gotta do my job. Lol.
Post 126 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
See he loves a cow ear

Post 127 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
*she
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Packages are always fun!


Post 129 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The past couple months have been hard for my wife. First, we lost our old cat Tigger, and yesterday, we put our old dog Brandie to rest. She was a Redbone Coonhound. She had cancer, which came on fast. My wife rescued her a few years before we met, and lived to be about 15 years old. Our critters live long lives in this house. 🙂🙂

RIP you spoiled old fart. 🙏🙏


Post 130 • IP   flag post


Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Very sorry for you and your wife’s loss @Galen130
Post 131 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton My wife said ‘thank you’. 👍🙂
Post 132 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The life of the pooch....


Post 133 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
The past couple months have been hard for my wife. First, we lost our old cat Tigger, and yesterday, we put our old dog Brandie to rest. She was a Redbone Coonhound. She had cancer, which came on fast. My wife rescued her a few years before we met, and lived to be about 15 years old. Our critters live long lives in this house. 🙂🙂

RIP you spoiled old fart. 🙏🙏



Sad to read this!

Rip.
Post 134 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 135 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Big kitty

Post 136 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's called a lion.
Post 137 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
That's called a lion.
Thing is huge...
Post 138 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
That's called a lion.
Thing is huge...


That woman is either 3 feet tall or that lion the size of a compact car.
Post 139 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
That's called a lion.
Thing is huge...


That woman is either 3 feet tall or that lion the size of a compact car.

Or a little bit of both.
Post 140 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quincy got a 75 gallon.


Post 141 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 142 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Then there's this noodlehead...


Post 143 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Not a pet but, a visitor.


Post 144 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad


Heinz with the baked bean eyebrows and frito paws!
Post 145 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I think I need a bigger LaZBoy.


Post 146 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I didn’t do this…wish I had though. 🤣🤣


Post 147 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user







Post 148 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
My wife was mowing our back yard today, and noticed a neighborhood cat stalking something around our fence. She found these two little guys before the cat got to them. They’ll be hand-fed until they are big enough to let loose again.

If that feral cat hadn’t been stalking these baby rabbits, we never would’ve been able to save them. It was a hot day outside!! 👍🙂


Post 149 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 150 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Not helping!


Post 151 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Not helping!




Guardian of the comic box lid....
Post 152 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Recliner thieves!

Post 153 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 529 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.