Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Let’s see your pets #2!20567

I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 They really do leave paw prints on your heart. I'm so sorry, good ones are hard to lose.
Post 101 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton @figment Thanks a lot. My wife is always affected the most, so it's been a rough day. She's asleep now without Tigger in bed with her. It will take some time. Tomorrow we take him to our mountain property to bury him next to another cat we lost three years ago. They are gone, but never forgotten. 👍🙂
Post 102 IP   flag post

Post 103 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 I am very sorry for your loss. We have lost several pets over the years. As I am sure many of us have. We still fondly remember those wonderful animals. I wish the best you and yours!
Post 104 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Lily

Lily just relaxing on my lap, while looking at comics and watching some old X-Files.
Post 105 IP   flag post

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Here is Tigger’s final resting place, right next to Yum Yum who went to sleep almost 3 years ago to the day. The last photo is to the east of their spot…lots of sunrises. 👍🙂

The pics are a bit blurry. My better half took them while still a bit upset. 🥺

Post 106 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord My wife and I just cracked up looking at your Bobby Hill tattoo. We watch KOTH all the time.
Post 107 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 I'm really sorry for your loss.
Post 108 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967 Many thanks, my friend.
Post 109 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
WTF is this?

Post 110 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 111 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 lol thanks! I'm all tattooed up and I know they're not for everyone, but the Bobby HILL and my cat riding a velociraptor tatts crack people up!
Post 112 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I started volunteering at an animal rescue today. These are some of my new coworkers.

Post 113 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders that’s awesome!!
Post 114 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders You are a good man. 🍻
Post 115 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

A new family member arrived on last Tuesday night for us.
Her name is Peanut.
Post 116 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Her name is Peanut.

Better watch out, those Nike's may be next.
Post 117 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Her name is Peanut.

They could be 😄
Post 118 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment

1:35 mark:

Post 119 IP   flag post

Tornados on the ground, hail around a golf ball size, winds up to 100mph, warning sirens several times. Lilly is getting upset!
Post 120 IP   flag post

Post 121 IP   flag post
Monkey stretched out while watching some birds out the window.

Post 122 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Murphy lounging....he's part lounger on his fathers side.

Post 123 IP   flag post
We are having the roof done today, and poor Monkey suffers from ‘PTSD’ when he was stuck in a truck engine compartment as a kitten. He will hide in a corner and won’t come out.

First pic shows him as a kitten in a box he was brought home in. His eyes were ‘glued’ shut too. Today, he’s under the dining room table in the corner of the room. 🙁

Post 124 IP   flag post
@Galen130 Poor guy. Wish him and you the best of luck.
Post 125 IP   flag post
@ICConquest Thanks, amigo. He'll be okay. I'm visiting with him and I have some music going to help mask the noise. He'll get some quality time with his dad when the work is done. He picked me to be his human, so I gotta do my job. Lol.
Post 126 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
See he loves a cow ear

Post 127 IP   flag post
*she
Post 128 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Packages are always fun!

Post 129 IP   flag post
The past couple months have been hard for my wife. First, we lost our old cat Tigger, and yesterday, we put our old dog Brandie to rest. She was a Redbone Coonhound. She had cancer, which came on fast. My wife rescued her a few years before we met, and lived to be about 15 years old. Our critters live long lives in this house. 🙂🙂

RIP you spoiled old fart. 🙏🙏

Post 130 IP   flag post
615416 177 30