Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Let’s see your pets #2!20567

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Bella Dogga

Post 77 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon.

Post 78 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I guess my kid is making hats for cats…..

Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad that is awesome! Star Lord would look snazzy in a hat like that!
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad My wife would buy something like that probably for our cats. Are they selling them?
Post 81 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
So, I got her to come off the unicorn hat. A tie was added to it.

If anyone is serious shoot me a pm.

This was one made today for a friends birthday.

I guess its not done yet but its a stegosaurus hat.
Post 82 IP   flag post
Q didn't enjoy his outdoor adventure. He sat in the grass like a sculpture.

Post 83 IP   flag post

Post 84 IP   flag post

Post 85 IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user

We put pillows across the sofa when we leave to keep Sophia from jumping up there.
I came home and she was sleeping so hard that she didn’t even know I was there.
Post 86 IP   flag post

Post 87 IP   flag post
Cats and dogs living together...

Post 88 IP   flag post
That’s not a real dog
Post 89 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad LOL! Just a couple of girls hangin' out listening to some tunes and chillin'
Post 90 IP   flag post
My son took these pictures of one of our cats. This is Loki.

Post 91 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 92 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 93 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Wrastlin' Time!

Post 94 IP   flag post

Post 95 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Monkey doing his Jabba the Hutt impression...again.

Post 96 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Hard to see her, but Miny is trying to wear her mother’s shirt. 🤣🤣

Post 97 IP   flag post
My hand on Monkey’s back hopefully shows how big that cat is all stretched out. He's a big boy!!! 🤣🤣

Post 98 IP   flag post
On this day, 6/21/2024, at 3:30pm MST, our old, but lively cat Tigger, was put to rest. He was about 18 years old. We rescued him and gave him two and a half more years of safety and warmth. Even our veterinarian cried. 🥺

Tigger, you were a young soul in an old cat’s body, but you will be remembered in our dreams, our memories, and we will see you in all the spaces you could find to sleep in our bed at night…even to the point of my falling off of it. Rest well, old timer. Our hearts are broken, but will mend in time knowing that our love was returned.

RIP, bud. 🙏🙏

Post 99 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 sorry for your loss my friend.
Post 100 IP   flag post
@Galen130 They really do leave paw prints on your heart. I'm so sorry, good ones are hard to lose.
Post 101 IP   flag post
@Rbolton @figment Thanks a lot. My wife is always affected the most, so it's been a rough day. She's asleep now without Tigger in bed with her. It will take some time. Tomorrow we take him to our mountain property to bury him next to another cat we lost three years ago. They are gone, but never forgotten. 👍🙂
Post 102 IP   flag post

Post 103 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 I am very sorry for your loss. We have lost several pets over the years. As I am sure many of us have. We still fondly remember those wonderful animals. I wish the best you and yours!
Post 104 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Lily

Lily just relaxing on my lap, while looking at comics and watching some old X-Files.
Post 105 IP   flag post
611388 140 30