CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Let’s see your pets #2!20567

Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Kitten hero!
Post 476 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
BIG MAMA Lola says no to cold weather.

Post 477 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
@Galen130 Kitten hero!


Thanks, but my wife brought them home. She’s the real hero.

I see I already posted this a while ago…I forgot. This little one definitely left her mark. I still think about her four months later. I was really rooting for her. 😔
Post 478 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 479 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 480 • IP   flag post


I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Svoot and Tinsel. Svoot is the the white one...what a goofball. 🤣


Post 481 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I dont recall this humongous monster being mentioned at the nativity.


Post 482 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
I dont recall this humongous monster being mentioned at the nativity.




That would have been a cat-astrophic event!
Post 483 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 484 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Loki loves a belly rub!


Post 485 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 486 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 487 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 488 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user



Juan, derived from "Little one" was living under my house when I bought it this past November will be three years ago...
Post 489 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto



Juan, derived from "Little one" was living under my house when I bought it this past November will be three years ago...


Thank you for giving that good looking cat a forever home. 👍👍😊
Post 490 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto



Juan, derived from "Little one" was living under my house when I bought it this past November will be three years ago...


The galaxy is on Juan's belt.
Post 491 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders 🤣🤣🤣
Post 492 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, the cat is comfortable now so I can't move for at least an hour!


Post 493 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Damn, the cat is comfortable now so I can't move for at least an hour!




aka "pet paralysis"
Post 494 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Damn, the cat is comfortable now so I can't move for at least an hour!

aka "pet paralysis"


A.K.A Don't you dare move or you will suffer my wrath.
Post 495 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
My neighbor's pets that I made figures of.





Post 496 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quincy got his aquarium cleaned today.


Post 497 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 498 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 499 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 500 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user


Post 501 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Snow day




Post 502 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Our current kitty crew:



Felix



Rosie (and grandson Sebastian)



Hellie (short for Hell Cat)



A little brotherly love😻😻
Post 503 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
We're fostering a dog over the weekend. Her name is Luna.


Post 504 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
We're fostering a dog over the weekend. Her name is Luna.



Luna looks happy as a clam!
Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 529 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.