CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Let’s see your pets #2!20567

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Found these two soaking wet dumped in a ditch last night on the way home from my nieces volleyball games, people are so ignorant sometimes.



Thank you!!! Now they have a chance.
Post 451 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Relaxed, with no shame. 🤣🤣


Post 452 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Relaxed, with no shame. 🤣🤣



the reverse sploot!
Post 453 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 454 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Sadly, we recently had to put down Sam, one of our dogs. I've posted a picture or two of him in this thread. That was tough. We miss him alot.


Post 455 • IP   flag post


Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Big old boy! RIP Sam.
Post 456 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 very sorry to hear that. That’s so painful, but does get easier with time.
Post 457 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @figment.
Post 458 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 Rip Sam.
Post 459 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @starlord
Post 460 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@ICConquest Thanks!
Post 461 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
RIP Sam. All dogs go to heaven. 🥹🥹
Post 462 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @Galen130
Post 463 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Sadly, we recently had to put down Sam, one of our dogs. I've posted a picture or two of him in this thread. That was tough. We miss him alot.



Very sorry for your loss.
Post 464 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Rbolton Thanks
Post 465 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user

Post 466 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user

Post 467 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 468 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user

Post 469 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user







Post 470 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 471 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 472 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC is that you in the Santa suit?
Post 473 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@GAC is that you in the Santa suit?


No, that was the Santa at the pet store.
Post 474 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I found this photo on my phone from a few months ago. She was one of four 5 week old siblings we rescued that all passed away within a week of coming home with us. They all had distemper, which can't be cured. My wife and I were miserable for a long time afterwards. All four didn't have a chance because of people who don't care enough about their pet cats getting loose, being dumped/abandoned, etc. This leads to feral cats running rampant without being fixed or immunized.

I named this one Azure. This was a day before she passed. She and her siblings are in a better place now.


Post 475 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Kitten hero!
Post 476 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
BIG MAMA Lola says no to cold weather.

Post 477 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
@Galen130 Kitten hero!


Thanks, but my wife brought them home. She’s the real hero.

I see I already posted this a while ago…I forgot. This little one definitely left her mark. I still think about her four months later. I was really rooting for her. 😔
Post 478 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 479 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 480 • IP   flag post
657131 529 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.