CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Let’s see your pets #2!20567

Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130
Post 426 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Monkey knows his dad is upset. He was a little spit spot too when we rescued him in 2021. Now he's a 15 pound demon/lovebug. 🤣


Post 427 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
We got a new puppy about a month ago. Meet Alfie!




We're watching Superman.



Post 428 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
That's a huge puppy!
Post 429 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The wife and I needed to sleep undisturbed, so only one cat was in bed with us. Tinsel and Svoot have taken over the bed this morning to make up for NOT sleeping with us.



Post 430 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 But is it really your bed? LOL!
Post 431 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@Galen130 But is it really your bed? LOL!


Nope. 🤣
Post 432 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user

Post 433 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Going apple picking and taking the pooches......Murphy is too big for the foot space in the car, but he dont care.


Post 434 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 435 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders Looks like a real goof-ball lol!
Post 436 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
This is our old foster T2 (Tigger 2). He had teeth pulled a few weeks ago, but the drooling still comes and goes. We can’t find his forever home until that stops or is better controlled. He’s doing good otherwise.


Post 437 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user


Post 438 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Nap time

Post 439 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Fat Boy Chill


Post 440 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Got a start on one of those infinity covers!


Post 441 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 442 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
The princess and the pea.


Post 443 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Sharing a bed meant for one.


Post 444 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
We got that over here too...


Post 445 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Gabby being too cute not to take a pic.


Post 446 • IP   flag post
Collector Chandler private msg quote post Address this user




Peach and Grim. Mortal enemies at first but now they are two peas in a pod!
Post 447 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Found these two soaking wet dumped in a ditch last night on the way home from my nieces volleyball games, people are so ignorant sometimes.

Post 448 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 449 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
That beer koozie is Natasha's favorite toy

Post 450 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Found these two soaking wet dumped in a ditch last night on the way home from my nieces volleyball games, people are so ignorant sometimes.



Thank you!!! Now they have a chance.
Post 451 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Relaxed, with no shame. 🤣🤣


Post 452 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Relaxed, with no shame. 🤣🤣



the reverse sploot!
Post 453 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 454 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Sadly, we recently had to put down Sam, one of our dogs. I've posted a picture or two of him in this thread. That was tough. We miss him alot.


Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 529 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.