CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching Part 420497

Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user


A feel good movie for any time of the year
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Godzilla Minus One
Post 202 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 203 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Godzilla Minus One


Catching that tomorrow night. Too late to watch a movie tonight.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Bram Stokers Dracula, I watch this movie every chance I get. It's been a big influence on my taste in monster flicks/lore.

and for a shameless plug, it's a inspiration for my comic "The Reckoning".

#soon
Post 205 • IP   flag post


HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 206 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user
Post 207 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord love that movie have it on dvd, I’ve been want to see the last voyage of the Demeter
Post 208 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 209 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 210 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 211 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I started episode 7 of Shogun this afternoon and never imagined sitting without getting up for 5 hours. I wish I could sleep for 5 hours without pissing.
Post 212 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I wish I could sleep for 5 hours without pissing.


This is one of the worst parts about my kidney disease. Waking up every 2-5 hours.

Also, watching Dredd (2012).
Post 213 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I wish I could sleep for 5 hours without pissing.


This is one of the worst parts about my kidney disease. Waking up every 2-5 hours.

Also, watching Dredd (2012).
No one could ever do a sleep study of me. I got thru 3 hours un interrupted the other night and did a back flip. After that it's random 1-2 hours before worky time.
Post 214 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Also, watching Dredd (2012).
@flanders
Love that movie!
Post 215 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished Madame Web.

What a mess.
Post 216 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 217 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Tires, on Netflix.
Post 218 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Tried the first episode of Fallout. It didn't really grab me but I have to decide if I want to tough it out just for Walton Goggins.
Post 219 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@xkonk you can always watch Vice Principals.
Post 220 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Re-watching the Boys Season One.
Post 221 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 222 • IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
I've been watching a lot of off-beat and cult classic type movies lately. I didn't find this on streaming, but saw a DVD at Half Price Books and couldn't pass it by.
Post 223 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Three Body Problem
Post 224 • IP   flag post
Collector spcardfan private msg quote post Address this user
House of Dragons Season 2 Episode 1
Post 225 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
My theater had the three Lord of the Rings movies back in their extended editions over the weekend. I can see why some stuff was cut, but other stuff was cut just for time and fits in nicely otherwise. It was quite a time investment but I enjoyed seeing them on the big screen.
Post 226 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
The Rifleman series with Chuck Connors - every day while I work

A beginning, a middle, and an end of the story all done in 1/2 hour.
Don't know why no one can do that anymore in the present, seemingly
Post 227 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 228 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

copy that
Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 805 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.