CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching Part 420497

HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 176 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Furiosa. If you liked Fury Road, you'll like this too.
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Watching the original Mad Max for the first time because the box set was super cheap on Amazon.

I wasn’t a fan of Fury Road (at all) but my wife really wants to see Furiosa. I’m gonna work my way the rough the series.

Maybe my option of the 4th one will change after a rewatch. I’m gonna try the Black & Chrome version when I get to Fury Road.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Conjuring 2
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 180 • IP   flag post


I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior for the first time.
Post 181 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim First time?!

You are in for a treat!!!

My favourite from the franchise.....I love the first one too.
Post 182 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder

I'll bet he's not waking up constipated.
Post 183 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson He hasn't tried my homemade dumplings.
Post 184 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 185 • IP   flag post
Collector Danno private msg quote post Address this user
Post 186 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Kung Fu Hustle
Post 187 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Shogun
Post 188 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

Road Warrior was … fine. Let’s see how this goes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fury Road was my first exposure to the franchise when it first came out & I haaaated it. I get the feeling this franchise isn’t for me.
Post 189 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Post 190 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 191 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
The Crow, back in theaters for its 30th anniversary. The effects and action aren't as good as they should be but it still works better than it should.
Post 192 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Berry Beachy, but can they make NFL picks...?
Post 193 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
The wife had a pretty rough day at work so, we’re watching ‘The Wedding Singer’ (1998) cuz she needed a laugh.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim

When in doubt feed a lady her favorite dessert. She may give you crap but I have yet to see a lady say no to nothing bundt cakes....
Post 195 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@00slim

When in doubt feed a lady her favorite dessert. She may give you crap but I have yet to see a lady say no to nothing bundt cakes....


An excellent recommendation. That place is good.

I got her Ono Hawaiian BBQ for dinner and there was a vanilla scone waiting for her when she got home.
Post 196 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim

I buy from that place so much the manager knows me. I actually asked if they have a frequent buyer program I spend so much money there.
(The answer was no because it is owned by franchise owners and not all of them are on board)
Post 197 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
‘Return of the Jedi’ … with a live orchestra doing the music!!!


Post 198 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
To Cathch A Killer
Post 199 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 200 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user


A feel good movie for any time of the year
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Godzilla Minus One
Post 202 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 203 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Godzilla Minus One


Catching that tomorrow night. Too late to watch a movie tonight.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Bram Stokers Dracula, I watch this movie every chance I get. It's been a big influence on my taste in monster flicks/lore.

and for a shameless plug, it's a inspiration for my comic "The Reckoning".

#soon
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 805 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.