CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching Part 420497

Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
I'm watching the Bruins and Panthers playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
We started watching The 100 recently. I like it so far. It keeps me coming back.
Post 152 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Very moving…not my intent to make a political statement. Anthony Hopkins is one of my all time favorite actors. 👍👍👍

Post 153 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
2nd time thos week watching the damn ER monitor in hospital because brother passed out again.



Post 154 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Aww man. Sorry to hear. Hope they can figure out what’s going on.
Post 155 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte So sorry to read this! I hope everything turns out well and your brother goes home soon. Stay strong!
Post 156 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - Horrible news. Stay positive for his sake and yours. Hopefully things will improve.
Post 157 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 158 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Finally finishing watching the original X-Men cartoon with my daughter, so I binged X-Men '97. It's more grown up, the animation is better (especially compared to the last season of the original), and they're doing a good job of weaving the comic stories into new combinations. I have some small quibbles but overall it's pretty great.
Post 159 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
NHL Playoffs
Post 160 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 161 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 162 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
The wife and I watched Madame Web last night. We both thought it was pretty good 👍 still wish they would have had a little more of the Spider Women in it though
Post 163 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Edmonton at Vancouver hockey
Post 164 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 165 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Baby Reindeer. Bitch is cray.
Post 166 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
NBA playoffs
Post 167 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Baby Reindeer. Bitch is cray.


It's on my watchlist after a friend recommended it. She also found it hard to believe that I've never had a stalker.

I planned on celebrating once I reached 25k votes but must've spaced out. So much for that. Guess I'll have to celebrate by doing nothing if I ever reach 50k.
Post 168 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Imaginary
Post 169 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Baby Reindeer. Bitch is cray.


It's on my watchlist after a friend recommended it. She also found it hard to believe that I've never had a stalker.

I planned on celebrating once I reached 25k votes but must've spaced out. So much for that. Guess I'll have to celebrate by doing nothing if I ever reach 50k.
id email you like this crazy Martha but you couldn’t handle it.
Post 170 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
“Slippery stairs” competition on ESPN 8 at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I didn’t know the channel or the “sport” existed. It’s exactly what it sounds like.




Post 171 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
id email you like this crazy Martha but you couldn’t handle it.


No thanks. It'll start with emails and before you know it I'll be boarding up my windows like Night of the Living Dead.
Post 172 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 173 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 174 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
The trailer for ‘Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F’ (AKA Beverly Hills Cop 4) dropped an hour ago. It’ll release on Netflix July 3rd.

Looks fun:

Post 175 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 176 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Furiosa. If you liked Fury Road, you'll like this too.
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Watching the original Mad Max for the first time because the box set was super cheap on Amazon.

I wasn’t a fan of Fury Road (at all) but my wife really wants to see Furiosa. I’m gonna work my way the rough the series.

Maybe my option of the 4th one will change after a rewatch. I’m gonna try the Black & Chrome version when I get to Fury Road.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Conjuring 2
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 805 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.