CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching Part 420497

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Justice League: Warworld
Post 526 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Pontypool!!


From one of my fav Directors
Post 527 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Flames at Avalanche
Post 528 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I just pissed away two hours above dirt watching the dumpster fire of a flick Constantine. I swear, they raped the stories right down to the last 5 minutes. Aside from all that I get f~({!n& Ted playing John.
Post 529 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Daredevil: Born Again

7 million+ viewers making it Disney Plus highest rated show in 2025 so far....critics and audiences like it too.


Post 530 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Day The Earth Stood Still
Post 531 • IP   flag post
Collector Terk13 private msg quote post Address this user
Bosch: Legacy Season 3
Post 532 • IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

I watched Season 1 of Lost on Netflix. It reminded me how much I loved the first few seasons. But also how much I hated the way the show ended. Don't know if I'll watch any more than just Season 1.
Post 533 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Citizen Kane
Post 534 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
The three after Walking Dead miniseries. So far they are okay.
Post 535 • IP   flag post
Collector Terk13 private msg quote post Address this user
@Lonestar My son and daughter binged Lost last year. She loved it and he finished it just to finish it. I warned them before they started because it was good in the beginning then felt like it lost its way. Pun intended.
Post 536 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 537 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 538 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders



Commando!!
Post 539 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Netflix: Oklahoma City Bombing: American Terror
Post 540 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Wrestlemania 41 on Peacock.
Post 541 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Wrestlemania 41 on Peacock.


same
Post 542 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Light & Magic (season two) on Disney+
Post 543 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Aliens

Post 544 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Sens vs. Leafs
Post 545 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Sens vs. Leafs
Post 546 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Gold and Greed on Netflix. A modern day treasure hunt in the Rocky Mountains vicinity orchestrated by a man from New Mexico who thought he was dying and promoted his memoir book by including treasure-hunt clues. 3 episode documentary.
Post 547 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia my friend and I were planning on taking a couple weeks to go searching for the treasure in 2015 but never got around to it. I'll definitely give it a watch.

Also, welcome back again. If you visit the forum weekly I think that'll make about 12 of us.
Post 548 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@EbayMafia my friend and I were planning on taking a couple weeks to go searching for the treasure in 2015 but never got around to it. I'll definitely give it a watch.

Also, welcome back again. If you visit the forum weekly I think that'll make about 12 of us.


I think you will be glad you watched it. Probably will also be glad you didn’t join the hunt. Although it wasn’t a hoax, Heritage ultimately put the found treasure up for auction.
Post 549 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
That was a great watch.
Post 550 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Commando Creatures season 1 on Max
Post 551 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Gold and Greed on Netflix


Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
That was a great watch.


I'm about to start the final episode. It's incredibly entertaining. I don't know where it was found yet, but I first heard about it when I was visiting Yellowstone in 2015. Part of me wishes I would've done some research and actually tried looking for the treasure. We'll see if that changes once I see what clues led to finding it.
Post 552 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Sens vs. Leafs
Post 553 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad @EbayMafia

I'm not going to post any spoilers, but I didn't see that coming.
Post 554 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
You can still search when you hammy heals?
Post 555 • IP   flag post
657131 805 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.