CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching Part 420497

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
The Octopus Murders
Post 352 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
The live stream of this year's Goodwood Revival. Currently the 80th anniversary D-Day commemoration.

Post 354 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post


past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Batman Begins - been a while since I watched it last - still pretty good!!!
Post 356 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
The live stream of this year's Goodwood Revival. Currently the 80th anniversary D-Day commemoration.



2019 we were on holiday in the UK...actually drove past the Goodwood gates on our way to our destination - was a nice surprise - too bad nothing was happening....
Post 357 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 358 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Pre-debate show....then the debate.
Post 359 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Pre-debate show....then the debate.


But you're Canadian eh?
Post 360 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Pre-debate show....then the debate.


But you're Canadian eh?


Whatcha talkin' abooooot?
Post 361 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Tremors
Post 362 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Wooo Hooo - been streaming for 21hrs - just found it!!


Post 363 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
We’re rewatching “How I Met Your Mother” for like the 3 rd time. I’m also rewatching “Brooklyn 99” on my lunch breaks.
Post 364 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 365 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
The Wild Robot looks like a kids movie, and my kid did enjoy it, but it's aimed squarely at parents. I thought it was pretty good.
Post 366 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Ummm....brown light doesn't exist??

Post 367 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 368 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 369 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
New season of the Great British Bake-Off.
Post 370 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Here comes another one...

Post 371 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Alien Amazons
Post 372 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 373 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 374 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Trapped....M.Night Shyamalon


Halfway through and it doesn't make any sense.....
Post 375 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Israel begins retaliatory strikes against Iran
Post 376 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 377 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Trapped....M.Night Shyamalon


Halfway through and it doesn't make any sense.....


finished....not one of his better films......
Post 378 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Joysticks (1983)
Post 379 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Herbie the Love Bug (1967)

A GREAT movie!!!

can't get the AI to do the #53 on the hood - this is Herbie in a Mad Max world..I would 100% watch this film!!



Post 380 • IP   flag post
657131 805 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.