CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching Part 420497

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Drive ins weren't just for the movies.
Post 326 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Kingdom of the Planet of the Planet of the Apes is streaming on Disney+
Post 327 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 328 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I saw Borderlands over the weekend. I would describe it as aggressively mediocre. It doesn't try to do anything new, and what it does do is serviceable at best. Very forgettable.
Post 329 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 330 • IP   flag post


We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m celebrating back to school around here. Billy Madison.
Post 331 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Umbrella Academy - final season.
Post 332 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I’m celebrating back to school around here. Billy Madison.


I hope you're making sloppy joes.

You should also watch Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield.

If you do you'll have to try the Triple Lindy Challenge I invented years ago, before I knew I had kidney disease:

1. 3 1/4 pound burgers
2. 3 slices of cheese
3. 6 slices of bacon
4. 3 half slices of pickles (on the side)
5. 1 can of chili.
6. 4 buns (like a big mac with an extra layer)

And whatever other toppings you want.

Here's mine from back in 2016.



Post 333 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Umbrella Academy - final season.


Same here.
Post 334 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 335 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey


Post 336 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 337 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
The Crow was not great.
Post 338 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
National Lampoon's - Senior Trip
Post 339 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
The American Ocelot on PBS
Post 340 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Untold:Sign Stealer on Netflix is a pretty solid breakdown of the controversy around Michigan football last year.
Post 341 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
UT Rockets on ESPN+.
Post 342 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 343 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
motion comic: Red Sonja: Queen of Plagues.
Post 344 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 345 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 346 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 347 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I started watching Terminator Zero and about 40 minutes in questioned why I was still watching this rubbish. I decided to watch the best Terminator instead.


Post 348 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 349 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
my
Post 350 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
The Octopus Murders
Post 352 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
The live stream of this year's Goodwood Revival. Currently the 80th anniversary D-Day commemoration.

Post 354 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post
657131 805 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.