CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching Part 420497

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Doomed

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
The Haunting of Bly Manor.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Blue Eye Samurai


The music in the trailer is not in the show.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
The Big Sleep. Bogart is the goat.

Post 4 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user



Post 5 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Drive Away Dolls. It's a lesser Coen brother entry, which I guess makes sense because only one of them was involved. But I had some chuckles.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I watched "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom" earlier today. I enjoyed it and will probably watch it again.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Brit Floyd on PBS.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I tried reading the book when I was still in middle school but only made it through 100 or so pages. I enjoyed the first two episodes of Shogun.



Post 10 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@HAmistoso
Post 11 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 12 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
California Suite (1978)
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
California Suite (1978)

Well I was watching it. Alan Alda and Jane Fonda ruined it for me.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Kentucky Fried Movie (1977). A Zucker-Abrahams-Zucker parody the pre-dates Airplane. It's definately a movie that would not be made today. You can watch it on Amazon Prime.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
I like big smiles and I cannot lie...








Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Disney's Shogun - First 2 episodes were great
Post 19 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
A pretty interesting documentary on DalĂ­.

Post 20 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm still surfing... lol...
Post 21 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 22 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 23 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
I like big smiles and I cannot lie...










What a dump truck!
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956). Trailers have really come a long way since then.

Post 25 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
I like big smiles and I cannot lie...










What a dump truck!



Post 26 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 27 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Prey
Post 28 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Dune 2 was pretty intense.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood
Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 805 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.