Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeSignatures

Have a Fantastic Day!20494

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Was going through some boxes a haven't looked at for at least a couple years and found these books.

I hope you have a fantastic day as well.
Post 1 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Great fay fo far, fanks!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
I do like some classic FF. Lots of Buscema signatures, too.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Nice find, Corey!

@James42 - I see several Joe Sinnott signatures.

Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Great fay fo far, fanks!

Fixed the header.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
I do like some classic FF. Lots of Buscema signatures, too.

Those are Joe Sinnott signatures.

I will have to see about getting Buscema.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Should have looked closer; I didn't realize how similar in shape their signatures were. The "B" and "S" can be awful close.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@esaravo I was fortunate enough to see him at East Coast, Rhode Island, and Albany comic cons several times before he passed.

I remember the last time I saw him in Albany I had to hit waro speed to make it there from Rhode Island Comic Con after finishing a large CBCS submission.

He signed six books for me that day including a Spider-Woman one and the single highest graded signed copy of the Evel Knieval giveaway from the 1970s (currently up for sale on My Comic Shop).

Post 8 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Sweet FF books! Great find!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos Great books..
Let us know when you have them for sale please.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
All originals.
I was quite close to Joe and just loved the man.
He was was one of (if not the most) kindest men I've ever met; and a talent of a bygone era.

Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@drchaos Great books..
Let us know when you have them for sale please.

Will do.

The primary task for this weekend is finding books to get signed at upcoming shows starring with Galaxy Con Richmond.

With that said I am trying to get everything. Organized instead of trying to cherry pick the signature books as I gave three whole weeks before the first show.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Nuffsaid111

Love the sketches.

Most of them fit the FF theme.
Post 13 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 great sketches!!! That colored Mephisto birthday cake one is a jaw dropper!!!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
615425 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?