Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Action Hour, Featuring Iron Man #1. This copy comes with the original Marvel Action Hour booklet, the Iron Man animation cell, and the original poly bag. The original subscription cards are still bound-in.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front shows a sharp bend crease near the lower right corner that very lightly breaks ink. The back shows an indentation near the center of the spine. The goodies are in great shape.

$3

Post 176 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel and DC Present, Featuring The Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans #1 (newsstand). This comic features the 1st appearance of the Source Wall, the 3rd appearance of Deathstroke The Terminator, as well as an appearance by Darkseid. It also contains work by Walt Simonson.

GD, or better; cream to off-white pages. The comic shows a number of issues and defects, but the major defect is that the center wrap is detached from the staples. The wrap underneath that is detached at the top staple and close to detaching from the bottom staple. The pages weren
Post 177 IP   flag post
Marvel Chillers #5. This issue features Tigra, as well as an appearance by Red Wolf.

GD/VG, or better; cream to off-white pages.

$4

Post 178 IP   flag post
Marvel Chillers #6. This issue features Tigra, was well as appearances by Red Wolf and Lobo.

VG, give or take; cream to off-white pages.

$5

Post 179 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presenta #22, Marvel Italia. The cover is glossy cardstock material. This book is a concoction of three different comics, Warlock and the Infinity Watch #9, Infinity War #5, and Marvel Comics Presents #109.

I found this book at an outdoor newsstand in Naples, Italy during my military travels through Europe in the 1990
Post 180 IP   flag post

I'm sure a lot of collector's know that a large number of Marvel Comics Presents issues are flip books/covers. For the sake of continuity, I've scanned both covers right side up.

Marvel Comics Presents #65 (direct). Wolverine and Ghost Rider (Daniel Ketch) team up for part two of an 8-part story line. Invisible Woman, Poison, and Starfox also appear.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. A press will help, but the back shows a small ink loss
Post 181 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #92 (direct). Cable and Ghost Rider (Daniel Ketch) team up for part three of an 8-part story line. Wolverine, Cyber, and Tyger Tiger also appear.

VF+, no better; off-white pages. There are enough ink-breaking spine creases/ticks to keep the grade down.

$3

Post 182 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #93 (direct). Cable and Ghost Rider (Daniel Ketch) team up for part four of an 8-part story line. Wolverine, Daredevil, and Black Widow also appear.

VF, no better; off-white pages. This one has too many ink-breaking spine creases/ticks to get a higher grade...IMO.

$2

Post 183 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #103 (direct). This issue features appearances by Doctor Strange, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Ghost Rider (Daniel Ketch).

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will improve this one.

$3

Post 184 IP   flag post
Here is s small sequential run of Marvel Comics Presents, from #107 to #116. Buy them individually as priced, or buy the 10-issue lot for $22 shipped. A couple issues have more than one copy, but they aren't part of the 'lot'.

Marvel Comics Presents #107 (direct). This issue features Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Nightcrawler, and Werewolf By Night. I have 2 copies.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Both copies would benefit from a clean/press, but I don't see the grade getting much higher than VF/NM...IMO.

I will provide scans of the second copy on request.

$2 each

Post 185 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #108 (direct). This issue features Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Ghost Rider, and Werewolf By Night. Thanos also makes an appearance.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. This one will benefit from a press.

$3

Post 186 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #109 (direct). This issue features Wolverine, Typhoid Mary, Ghost Rider, and Werewolf By Night. Thanos makes an appearance as well.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. There a too many ink-breaking spine creases/ticks to allow a higher grade, even with a press...IMO.

$2

Post 187 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #110 (direct). This issue is an Infinity War crossover, featuring Wolverine, Typhoid Mary, Ghost Rider, and Werewolf By Night. Thanos also appears.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help here.

$4

Post 188 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #111 (direct). This issue is an Infinity War crossover, featuring Wolverine, Typhoid Mary, Ghost Rider, and Werewolf By Night. Thanos also appears.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Another good pressing candidate.

$4

Post 189 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #112 (direct). The reverse cover is a Steve Lightle 'sexy' cover. Wolverine, Typhoid Mary, Ghost Rider, and Werewolf By Night appear. I have two copies.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help both copies.

I will provide scans of the second copy on request.

$3 each

Post 190 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #113 (newsstand). This issue features Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Wolverine, and Typhoid Mary.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will definitely help this one, but there are a handful of ink-breaking spine creases/ticks.

$2

Post 191 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #114 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Wolverine, and Typhoid Mary.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. A press may help.

$2

Post 192 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #115 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Wolverine, and Typhoid Mary.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. A press may help a bit here, too.

$2

Post 193 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #116 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Wolverine, and Typhoid Mary.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Again, another good pressing candidate.

$3

Post 194 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #120 (direct). This issue features Wolverine versus Venom, as well as appearances by Ghost Rider, Cloak & Dagger, and Spider-Man.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help, but the Wolverine/Venom cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple.

$5

Post 195 IP   flag post
I've got another 22-issue run to list, but I won't be able to finish it today. We're getting hit by a nasty snow storm, so I've got things to do. I'll be back soon. Thanks for visiting!!!
Post 196 IP   flag post
This next 22-issue run is for Marvel Comics Presents #123 to #144. There aren't any keys, but you can buy the lot for $50 shipped, or as individually priced. There are duplicates of issue #132, but they aren't included in the lot.

Marvel Comics Presents #123 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Typhoid Mary, Wolverine, and She-Hulk.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back shows some pressable defects.

$3

Post 197 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #124 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Typhoid Mary, Wolverine, and She-Hulk.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. Press out the mild spine/stacking roll for a higher grade.

$3

Post 198 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #125 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Typhoid Mary, Wolverine, and She-Hulk.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Press out the spine/stacking roll and a few spine creases for a higher grade.

$3

Post 199 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #126 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Typhoid Mary, Wolverine, She-Hulk, and Black Widow.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There's a spine/stacking roll on both sides that will press out.

$3

Post 200 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #127 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Typhoid Mary, Wolverine, Lynx, Black Widow, and Iron Fist.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The Ghost Rider cover shows ink rubs at and below the bottom staple.

$2

Post 201 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #128 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Typhoid Mary, Wolverine, Lynx, Black Widow, and Iron Fist.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will definitely help here.

$3

Post 202 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #129 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Typhoid Mary, Wolverine, Black Widow, and Iron Fist.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. This one will benefit from a press.

$3

Post 203 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #130 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Typhoid Mary, Wolverine, Black Widow, Iron Fist, and Nick Fury.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. There's moderate wrinkling on the Ghost Rider cover, near the bottom spine corner, that should press out.

$2

Post 204 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presents #131 (direct). This issue features Ghost Rider, Luke Cage, Wolverine, and Ant-Man.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Press it!!!

$3

Post 205 IP   flag post
616242 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?