Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan: The Executioner #2 (limited series).

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. This one will definitely benefit from a press.

$3

Post 151 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan: The Executioner #3 (limited series)

VF/NM, or better; white pages. A sharp book, but there are a few pressable spine creases.

$3

Post 152 IP   flag post
I am going in pseudo-alphabetical order with this sales thread, but I'm not relisting my MAD Magazines. They are in a different thread, so I'll continue with some Magnus, Robot Fighter instead.
Post 153 IP   flag post
Magnus Robot Fighter #25, with an embossed silver foil cover. This issue features a new costume for Magnus, as well as appearances by 1AB, Rai, and Eternal Warrior. I have two copies.

1st copy: FN/VF, no better; off-white pages. The top edge of the front, close to the spine corner, shows some foil loss from light bends to the edge. The back shows a small bend crease at the bottom spine corner that lightly breaks the ink. The foil cover shows some light wear and scratches, mostly near the spine.

2nd copy: VF, no better; off-white to white pages. The front shows a few areas of light cosmetic scratches in spots on the foil. The back shows a bend crease in the lower page corner that very lightly breaks the ink. This is a cleaner copy..

1st copy: $2

2nd copy: $3

Post 154 IP   flag post
Magnus Robot Fighter #36. This issue features an appearance by Rai, but it does NOT contain the original bound-in Valiant Era trading card.

VF-, or better; off-white pages. A press will help, but the back cover shows light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 155 IP   flag post

Magnus Robot Fighter #36. Same comic as above, except it has the original bound-in Valiant Era trading card.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The front shows some mild wrinkling near the spine
Post 156 IP   flag post
Man-Bat #1, one-shot (reprints). This issue contains work by Neal Adams and is a collection of reprints of the 1st appearance and origin of Man-Bat from Detective Comics #400, #402, and #407.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages.

$4

Post 157 IP   flag post
Man-Bat #1 to #3, limited series. This 3-part series features appearances by Batman and Killer Croc. I am selling these comics as a set.

VF+ to NM, or better. Issue #1 has a few fingerprints on the back
Post 158 IP   flag post
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.: The Birds of Prey Affair #1 and #2, cardstock covers. This is a two-part limited series from 1993. These are being sold as a set.

VF/NM to NM-, maybe better. There is light blunting on the spine corners of each book. Issue #1 has a few spine stress creases/ticks on the back cover that, at worst, barely break the ink. Issue #2 has a couple ink loss spots near the upper left quadrant of the back cover.

$10 shipped

Post 159 IP   flag post
Manhunter #0. This issue is Zero Hour, featuring the 1st appearance of Manhunter (Chase Lawler).

VF, maybe better; off-white to white pages. The front shows very light soiling near the staples, while the back shows very light ink rubs along the spine.

$3

Post 160 IP   flag post
The next 6 listings are for The Man of Steel, 6-issue limited series. The entire mini-series is available as a 'lot' for $25 shipped...or priced as individually listed.

The Man of Steel #1, limited series. This comic is the special collector
Post 161 IP   flag post
The Man of Steel #2, limited series (direct). This issue has Superman meeting Lois Lane, while Clark Kent gets a job at the Daily Planet.

VF-, or better; off-white pages. A clean/press will help this comic, but the front cover shows a small red ink mark just below the DC logo. I don't know if that will clean off entirely.

$4

Post 162 IP   flag post
The Man of Steel #3, limited series (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance, and origin, of Magpie.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The front shows ink
Post 163 IP   flag post
The Man of Steel #4, limited series (direct). This issue features the 1st run-in between Superman and the new Lex Luthor
Post 164 IP   flag post
The Man of Steel #5, limited series (direct). This issue features the 1st run-in between Superman and the new Bizarro.

VF/NM, or better; off-white pages. This comic is in pretty good shape, but a clean/press will help.

$6

Post 165 IP   flag post
The Man of Steel #6, limited series (direct). This issue features appearances by John and Martha Kent. It also contains the original, bound-in preview of the new Wonder Woman series that came out later that year.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. Give it a clean/press!!!

$7

Post 166 IP   flag post
Man-Thing #5 (2nd series)(newsstand).

GD, maybe better; off-white to white pages. The comic is intact and readable, but there's a bend and ink-breaking creasing diagonal through the book. The lower half of the front cover's right page edge shows some wear and small tears. There is a stain on the back, top left corner. A clean/press will help a bit.

$3

Post 167 IP   flag post
Marauders #1 (2019 series), Comics Elite/Unknown Comics exclusive. This variant was done by Greg Land.

NM-, or better. There's some wear in spots along the spine, so I don't know if this one would grade higher with a press or not.

$8

Post 168 IP   flag post
Marauders #2 (2019 series), Comics Elite/Unknown Comics exclusive. This variant was done by Kael Ngu.

NM, or better. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine ticks that don
Post 169 IP   flag post
That's all for now....much more to come.
Post 170 IP   flag post
Okay, I'm going to throw some more drek into the thread now, then start listing my Marvel Comics Presents raws/lots/keys.
Post 171 IP   flag post
Martian Manhunter #0. This issue is a Zero Hour tie-in, featuring the origin of Martian Manhunter.

VF/NM, or better. There are a few pressable finger bends and indentations.

$3

Post 172 IP   flag post
Martian Manhunter #1,000,000 (direct). This issue features Martian Manhunter in the 853rd Century.

VF+, or better. This one could use a press

$3

Post 173 IP   flag post
Marvel Action Hour, Featuring Fantastic Four #1 (direct). This copy comes with the original Marvel Action Hour booklet, as well as the Thing vs. Mole Man animation cell. It does NOT come with the original poly bag.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The front shows some wide wrinkles from being sealed in the poly bag that don
Post 174 IP   flag post
Marvel Action Hour, Featuring Fantastic Four #1 (direct). This is the same listing as above, except it also comes with the polybag and the subscription cards inside are still bound-in.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help here. The included goodies are in great shape.

$4

Post 175 IP   flag post
Marvel Action Hour, Featuring Iron Man #1. This copy comes with the original Marvel Action Hour booklet, the Iron Man animation cell, and the original poly bag. The original subscription cards are still bound-in.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front shows a sharp bend crease near the lower right corner that very lightly breaks ink. The back shows an indentation near the center of the spine. The goodies are in great shape.

$3

Post 176 IP   flag post
Marvel and DC Present, Featuring The Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans #1 (newsstand). This comic features the 1st appearance of the Source Wall, the 3rd appearance of Deathstroke The Terminator, as well as an appearance by Darkseid. It also contains work by Walt Simonson.

GD, or better; cream to off-white pages. The comic shows a number of issues and defects, but the major defect is that the center wrap is detached from the staples. The wrap underneath that is detached at the top staple and close to detaching from the bottom staple. The pages weren
Post 177 IP   flag post
Marvel Chillers #5. This issue features Tigra, as well as an appearance by Red Wolf.

GD/VG, or better; cream to off-white pages.

$4

Post 178 IP   flag post
Marvel Chillers #6. This issue features Tigra, was well as appearances by Red Wolf and Lobo.

VG, give or take; cream to off-white pages.

$5

Post 179 IP   flag post
Marvel Comics Presenta #22, Marvel Italia. The cover is glossy cardstock material. This book is a concoction of three different comics, Warlock and the Infinity Watch #9, Infinity War #5, and Marvel Comics Presents #109.

I found this book at an outdoor newsstand in Naples, Italy during my military travels through Europe in the 1990
Post 180 IP   flag post
616242 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?