Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The Legion of Super-Heroes #297 (direct). This issue retells the origin of the Legion.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages.

$3

Post 126 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Legion of Super-Heroes #60 (4th series). This issue is an End of an Era tie-in.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There are a handful of pressable defects.

$3

Post 127 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #61 (4th series). This issue is an End of an Era tie-in, as well as a Zero Hour tie-in.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. This one is surprisingly clean after all these years, but there are a few pressable defects.

$3

Post 128 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #0 (4th series, direct). This issue is Zero Hour.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show light ink rubs/ink transfers near the spine. The back shows a vertical ink transfer near the spine, running the length of the page.

$2

Post 129 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #85 (4th series). This issue features an appearance by Superman.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. The back shows a one inch production wrinkle between the top spine corner and the top staple. It is difficult to tell if it breaks the ink against the white background, but a press should help.

$3

Post 130 IP   flag post

Legion of Super-Heroes #86 (4th series). This issue is a Final Night tie-in.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help improve the grade.

$3

Post 131 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #97 (4th series). This issue is a Genesis crossover.

VF/NM, or better. Another great pressing candidate.

$3

Post 132 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #99 (4th series).

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back shows a couple areas of reddish/pinkish ink transfers near the top spine corner
Post 133 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #100 (4th series). This issue is a 96-page Anniversary Special, with a gatefold cover.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help here, but there is light blunting of the spine corners and the back, at both spine corners, shows a small paper tear (top) and some light wear (bottom).

$5

Post 134 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #1,000,000 (4th series, direct). This issue features the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 853rd Century.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will improve the grade.

$3

Post 135 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes Annual #5 (4th series). This issue is an Elseworlds story.

NM-, or better; off-white pages. A press will help.

$4

Post 136 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes Annual #6 (4th series). This issue is a Year One story.

VF+, maybe better. Both spine corners, back cover, show small bend creases that very lightly break the ink. The top spine corner shows the start of a split in the paper, but that's normal for thick comics like this one.

$3

Post 137 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes Annual #7 (4th series). This issue is a Legends of the Dead Earth story.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help here, but there are a couple noticeable scuffs to the gloss on the back.

$3

Post 138 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #18 (New 52). This issue features an appearance by Prometheus Giants.

VF-, or better. Give it a press.

$1

Post 139 IP   flag post
Here's what's left of my Lobo comics....

Lobo #1, foil enhanced cover. Alan Grant scripts began with this issue, which features an appearance by the Dead Boys.

FN/VF, or better; off-white pages. The top spine corner, back cover, has a slight
Post 140 IP   flag post
Lobo #0. This issue is Zero Hour, featuring the origin of Lobo.

VF/NM, maybe better; off-white to white pages. A press will help, but the back shows some very light ink rubs in spots near the spine

$3

Post 141 IP   flag post
Lobo #1,000,000. This issue features Lobo in the 853rd Century, and it features an appearance by the Justice League of Wanna-Bees.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The bottom spine corner shows a slight bend that very lightly breaks the ink on the front. The back shows light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2

Post 142 IP   flag post
Lobo Annual #1. This issue is Bloodlines: Outbreak.

VF/NM, or better. The back shows light ink rubs/transfers in spots around the border and along the spine. A cleaning may help.

$3

Post 143 IP   flag post
Lobo Annual #4. This issue is an Elseworlds story.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. The top spine corner shows a small split in the paper, but that's not uncommon for comics this thick.

$3

Post 144 IP   flag post
Lobo The Duck #1, one-shot. This comic is an Amalgam crossover.

VF+, or better. The back shows a very light ink rub
Post 145 IP   flag post
Loose Cannon #1, limited series. This issue is part 1 of a 4-part series, featuring Killrok. I didn't collect the entire run.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will improve the look, but the cover shifts slightly on the staples.

$3

Post 146 IP   flag post
Quick story here...

When I was growing up back in the 70's/80's, my mother used to bring home Don Pendleton's 'Mack Bolan, The Executioner' paperbacks from the library she worked at. This was before I started reading actual novels. I read these books voraciously, then started buying my own copies with my first job in high school.

I stopped reading them though, after I joined the military, but I still have them in a box somewhere. Then I saw these comics (next five listings) years ago and I had to have them. Now I don't want them anymore.
Post 147 IP   flag post
Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan: The Executioner #1 (limited series). With a gold foil-embossed logo and same front/back cover art, this issue/series is based on Don Pendleton
Post 148 IP   flag post
Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan: The Executioner #1 (limited series). This is the same comic as above, except with an added outer cover wrap that is foil-enhanced.

VF/NM, maybe better; off-white to white pages. This is a pretty solid comic, but the spine shows that typical wear that comes with a thicker outer cover. Also, the small white dots on the back are just that...white dots. I believe it's from production because they don't look like wear.

$5

Post 149 IP   flag post
Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan: The Executioner #1, Indestructible variant (limited series). Same as the previous two listings, except this one has a tyvek cover.

I was originally going to submit this comic for grading before I become disillusioned with CGC's poor QA/QC back in 2020. Now, I don't sub anymore.

VF/NM, or better; off-white pages. If pressing won't hurt the tyvek material, then this comic will benefit from one.

$6

Post 150 IP   flag post
Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan: The Executioner #2 (limited series).

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. This one will definitely benefit from a press.

$3

Post 151 IP   flag post
Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan: The Executioner #3 (limited series)

VF/NM, or better; white pages. A sharp book, but there are a few pressable spine creases.

$3

Post 152 IP   flag post
I am going in pseudo-alphabetical order with this sales thread, but I'm not relisting my MAD Magazines. They are in a different thread, so I'll continue with some Magnus, Robot Fighter instead.
Post 153 IP   flag post
Magnus Robot Fighter #25, with an embossed silver foil cover. This issue features a new costume for Magnus, as well as appearances by 1AB, Rai, and Eternal Warrior. I have two copies.

1st copy: FN/VF, no better; off-white pages. The top edge of the front, close to the spine corner, shows some foil loss from light bends to the edge. The back shows a small bend crease at the bottom spine corner that lightly breaks the ink. The foil cover shows some light wear and scratches, mostly near the spine.

2nd copy: VF, no better; off-white to white pages. The front shows a few areas of light cosmetic scratches in spots on the foil. The back shows a bend crease in the lower page corner that very lightly breaks the ink. This is a cleaner copy..

1st copy: $2

2nd copy: $3

Post 154 IP   flag post
Magnus Robot Fighter #36. This issue features an appearance by Rai, but it does NOT contain the original bound-in Valiant Era trading card.

VF-, or better; off-white pages. A press will help, but the back cover shows light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 155 IP   flag post
616242 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?