Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
King Spawn #1, Puppeteer Lee cover A. Gunslinger Spawn makes an appearance in a short story. This is a 60-page comic.

VF/NM, or better. This comic looks really good, but the back shows some very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches in spots along the spine.

$6

Post 101 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Legends of the DC Universe #1 (direct). This issue features numerous DC character cameos.

VF/NM, or better. The back shows some extremely light ink transfers near the spine that may clean off

$4

Post 102 IP   flag post
Legends of the DC Universe #2 (direct). This issue features numerous cameo appearances.

VF/NM, maybe better. The front has a couple production creases that may or may not break ink, especially if pressed. It's hard to tell, but I can actually feel them with my finger tip.

$3

Post 103 IP   flag post
Legends of the DC Universe #3 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Madness.

VF+, or better. The back shows some very light ink rubs near the bottom staple, and a small ink rub spot below that same staple.

$3

Post 104 IP   flag post
Legends of the DC Universe #6. This issue features an appearance by Robin (Dick Grayson).

VF/NM, or better. A press will improve this one, but the back shows some extremely light ink rubs near the staples.

$3

Post 105 IP   flag post

Legends of the DC Universe #7 (direct). This issue features appearances by Green Arrow and Green Lantern.

VF, or better. This one was a little tough to grade because the front shows a small dimple just above Green Lantern
Post 106 IP   flag post
Legends of the World
Post 107 IP   flag post
L.E.G.I.O.N.
Post 108 IP   flag post
L.E.G.I.O.N.
Post 109 IP   flag post
L.E.G.I.O.N.
Post 110 IP   flag post
L.E.G.I.O.N.
Post 111 IP   flag post
L.E.G.I.O.N.
Post 112 IP   flag post
L.E.G.I.O.N.
Post 113 IP   flag post
L.E.G.I.O.N.
Post 114 IP   flag post
That's all for now. I won't list any more until after the weekend, so have fun and be safe!!
Post 115 IP   flag post
Okay, back to work. I'll be listing my Legionnaires and Legion of Superheroes stuff next.
Post 116 IP   flag post
Legionnaires #1 (direct). This issue features the 1st, and only, appearance of Mega. The comic does NOT come with the original poly bag or trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help, but there are a few ink-breaking spine creases on the back.

$2

Post 117 IP   flag post
Legionnaires #1 (direct). This is the same comic as listed above, but comes with the original poly bag SkyBox
Post 118 IP   flag post
Legionnaires #17. This issue is the beginning of the End of an Era crossover, but it was mistakenly marked as
Post 119 IP   flag post
Legionnaires #18 (direct). This issue an End of an Era tie-in, as well as a Zero Hour tie-in.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. I really wanted to grade this one higher, but there is a mild, vertical stacking indentation on the back along the spine. Press it out for a very nice comic.

$2

Post 120 IP   flag post
Legionnaires #0 (direct). This issue is Zero Hour.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. Again, a press will improve the grade.

$2

Post 121 IP   flag post
Legionnaires #1,000,000 (direct). This issue features Justice Legion L in the 853rd Century.

FN/VF, no better; off-white to white pages. Unfortunately, this copy has about a 1/3 inch tear on the back cover
Post 122 IP   flag post
Legionnaires Annual #1. This is an Elseworld
Post 123 IP   flag post
Legionnaires Annual #2. This is a Year One story.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help, but there is very mild drop damage to the bottom spine corner.

$3

Post 124 IP   flag post
Legionnaires Annual #3. This is a Legends of the Dead Earth story.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The biggest problem with this comic is the vertical 'line' along the spine that very lightly breaks ink. I don't know what caused this...it could be a production defect.

$1

Post 125 IP   flag post
The Legion of Super-Heroes #297 (direct). This issue retells the origin of the Legion.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages.

$3

Post 126 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #60 (4th series). This issue is an End of an Era tie-in.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There are a handful of pressable defects.

$3

Post 127 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #61 (4th series). This issue is an End of an Era tie-in, as well as a Zero Hour tie-in.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. This one is surprisingly clean after all these years, but there are a few pressable defects.

$3

Post 128 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #0 (4th series, direct). This issue is Zero Hour.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show light ink rubs/ink transfers near the spine. The back shows a vertical ink transfer near the spine, running the length of the page.

$2

Post 129 IP   flag post
Legion of Super-Heroes #85 (4th series). This issue features an appearance by Superman.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. The back shows a one inch production wrinkle between the top spine corner and the top staple. It is difficult to tell if it breaks the ink against the white background, but a press should help.

$3

Post 130 IP   flag post
616242 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?