Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Justice League Europe #40 (direct). This issue features appearances by Power Girl and Crimson Fox.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. The back shows a small bend crease at the bottom spine corner that very lightly breaks the ink...press it!!

$2

Post 76 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Justice League International #7 (direct). This issue features appearances by Batman and The Creeper.

VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the bottom corner), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$2

Post 77 IP   flag post
Justice League International #53 (direct). This issue features the death of Crimson Fox. I have 2 copies of this issue.

VF, no better; off-white pages. The back shows a couple of small horizontal scuffs near the spine, probably from stacking. The second copy is in better condition, but priced the same. I will provide scans of it on request.

$2 each

Post 78 IP   flag post
Justice League International #54. This issue features the 1st appearance of the villain Diderot.

VF, or better; off-white. Both covers show very light ink rubs/loss in a couple spots along the spine.

$2

Post 79 IP   flag post
Justice League International #68 (direct). This issue is a Zero Hour crossover.

VF/NM, or better; off-white pages. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 80 IP   flag post

Justice League International Annual #5 (direct). This issue is an Elseworlds story.

VF/NM, or better; off-white pages. There is light blunting on the bottom spine corner that shows very light wear on the back cover.

$3

Post 81 IP   flag post
Justice League Odyssey #2, Stjepan Sejic foil cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the back, but only a small one in the front near the top staple.

$40 shipped

Post 82 IP   flag post
Justice League Quarterly #17. This issue features the deaths of Bushmaster and Thunderlord.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The back shows a very small tear in the paper near the bottom spine corner, as well as a couple spots of very light ink rubs due to finger/hand prints.

$3

Post 83 IP   flag post
Justice League Task Force #5. This issue is a Knightquest: The Search crossover, which features an appearance by Bruce Wayne. I have 3 copies of this issue.

VF-, or better; off-white pages. Both covers shows a few areas of mild indentations and bends that don
Post 84 IP   flag post
Justice League Task Force #6. This issue is a Knightquest: The Search crossover, which features an appearance by Bruce Wayne.

VF/NM, or better; off-white pages. A press will help, but the back shows a very small spot of ink breakage at the bottom spine corner.

$3

Post 85 IP   flag post
Justice League Task Force #16. This issue is a Zero Hour crossover.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. There are a couple of mild stacking indentations on the back near the spine. Press those out for a NM comic, or better...IMO.

$3

Post 86 IP   flag post
Justice League Task Force #0 (direct). This issue is Zero Hour.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. Both spine corners show very small bends, with the bottom one very lightly breaking the ink. A press will help.

$3

Post 87 IP   flag post
Justice League United #4, selfie variant. This issue features Supergirl, Stargirl, and Alanna Strange.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 88 IP   flag post
Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1. This is the Frankie
Post 89 IP   flag post
Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1 (2017), BuyMeToys.com/Joe Jusko cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are a few Newton spots along the right page edge, front. There are some cosmetic scratches on both sides.

I don't see any GPA/eBay sales info for this one. There are only 6 total graded copies in the census...none higher than 9.6, blue label.

$50 shipped

Post 90 IP   flag post
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Joe Kubert creating Batman. This is a square-bound, one-shot story.

VF/NM, or better. The spine corners show a bit of blunting, along with a couple spine creases/ticks that very lightly break ink.

$5

Post 91 IP   flag post
That's all for now. I don't want to burn myself out, especially with a pinched nerve in my right shoulder. Makes it hard to use the computer mouse. Lol.

Lots more to come!!!
Post 92 IP   flag post
Here we go with a few limited series lots.
Post 93 IP   flag post
Kamandi: At Earth
Post 94 IP   flag post
The Kents #1 to #12, limited series. This 12-part story takes place in the American West. I am selling these comics as a set.

VF/NM to NM, or better; white pages. The biggest defect with some of these comics is very light ink transfers near the staples on the back. Otherwise, a press will help all of them, even the one's I think are NM- or NM.

I will provide back cover scans on request.

$30 shipped

Post 95 IP   flag post
Kickers Inc. #5 (Marvel New Universe). This direct edition issue features an appearance by D.P. 7.

VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. Another clean/press candidate here.

$2

Post 96 IP   flag post
Killpower: The Early Years #4, limited series (Marvel UK). I didn't collect the entire series.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help.

$2

Post 97 IP   flag post
L.A. Raptor #1 and #2, by Morbid Graphics. This two-part limited series is for Mature Readers only
Post 98 IP   flag post
League of Justice #1 and #2, limited series. These books tell a magic-based Elseworlds story. I'm selling these books as a set.

VF, maybe better. The spine bindings of each book show a slight bend from being read
Post 99 IP   flag post
King Spawn #1, Brett Booth cover F. Gunslinger Spawn makes an appearance in a short story. This is a 60-page comic.

NM-, or better. Another great looking comic, but the spine corners and the top right corner show a bit of blunting.

$8

Post 100 IP   flag post
King Spawn #1, Puppeteer Lee cover A. Gunslinger Spawn makes an appearance in a short story. This is a 60-page comic.

VF/NM, or better. This comic looks really good, but the back shows some very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches in spots along the spine.

$6

Post 101 IP   flag post
Legends of the DC Universe #1 (direct). This issue features numerous DC character cameos.

VF/NM, or better. The back shows some extremely light ink transfers near the spine that may clean off

$4

Post 102 IP   flag post
Legends of the DC Universe #2 (direct). This issue features numerous cameo appearances.

VF/NM, maybe better. The front has a couple production creases that may or may not break ink, especially if pressed. It's hard to tell, but I can actually feel them with my finger tip.

$3

Post 103 IP   flag post
Legends of the DC Universe #3 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Madness.

VF+, or better. The back shows some very light ink rubs near the bottom staple, and a small ink rub spot below that same staple.

$3

Post 104 IP   flag post
Legends of the DC Universe #6. This issue features an appearance by Robin (Dick Grayson).

VF/NM, or better. A press will improve this one, but the back shows some extremely light ink rubs near the staples.

$3

Post 105 IP   flag post
615899 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?