Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
JLA: Year One #6, 12-issue limited series. This issue features an appearance by Elasti-Girl.

VF+, or better. The back shows very light soiling/ink transfers in spots along the spine. Again, a cleaning may help here.

$3

Post 51 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
JLA: Year One #7, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features appearances by Bruce Wayne and Superman.

VF/NM, maybe better. The back shows very light ink rubs near the staples.

$3

Post 52 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #8, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features appearances by Green Arrow and Superman.

VF, maybe better. There are some pressable defects with this one, but the back shows very light ink rubs near the staples. The front shows a fingerprint to the right of Manhunter's head, in the black. It may/may not clean off.

$2

Post 53 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #9, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features an appearance by Snapper Carr.

VF+, or better. The back shows very light ink rubs near the staples. There is a mild stacking indentation that will press out.

$3

Post 54 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #10, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features an appearance by Snapper Carr.

VF/NM, or better. A clean/press will improve the grade

$3

Post 55 IP   flag post

JLA: Year One #11, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features appearances by Batman and Superman.

VF, or better. The back shows very light ink rubs near the staples, while the front shows the same near the top staple.

$2

Post 56 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #12, 12-issue limited series (direct). This is the final issue, and it features appearances by numerous DC heroes.

VF+, or better. There are some pressable defects with this one, but the back shows very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$3

Post 57 IP   flag post
John Jakes
Post 58 IP   flag post
Justice #6 (Marvel New Universe). This direct edition comic features the 1st appearances of Chain, Zirco, and Dickie.

VF-, or better; cream to off-white pages. A clean/press will help this one.

$2

Post 59 IP   flag post
I forgot to mention that there may be a few CGC slabs in this thread, since they are Justice League-related.

Justice League #1 (2018), Jim Lee cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple very small Newton Rings inside the slab, as well as some light cosmetic scuffs and scratches. Both sides of the inner well show mild scuffs as well.

$75 shipped (or best offer)

Post 60 IP   flag post
Justice League America #69 (1st print, newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Doomsday.

VF-, maybe better; off-white to white pages. A press will help, but there are a small number of spine stress creases/ticks that lightly break the ink.

$8

Post 61 IP   flag post
Justice League America #71 (direct). This issue has a black cover overlay, and it features appearances by Wonder Woman and Black Condor.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help, but there are a small number of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink. A few of these color-breaking creases transfer to the inside covers.

$3

Post 62 IP   flag post
Justice League America #75 (direct). This issue features appearances by The Atom and Doctor Destiny.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 63 IP   flag post
Justice League America #92 (direct). This issue is a Zero Hour crossover.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help.

$3

Post 64 IP   flag post
Justice League America #0 (direct). This issue is Zero Hour featuring appearances by Hawkman and Obsidian (Jason Todd).

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back shows mild wrinkling/waviness that resembles mild moisture damage
Post 65 IP   flag post
I don't know why the back cover scan for Justice League America #92 won't load. If anyone wants to see it, I'll try it in DM.
Post 66 IP   flag post
Justice League America Annual #8 (direct). This issue is an Elseworlds story.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The back shows mild drop damage to the bottom spine corner, which has caused some light ink loss at the spine and the corner. A press will help.

$3

Post 67 IP   flag post
Justice League America Annual #9 (direct). This issue is a Year One story.

VF/NM, or better; off-white pages. The back shows a small bend near the bottom spine corner that barely breaks the ink.

$4

Post 68 IP   flag post
Justice League America Spectacular #1. This issue features the new Justice League International and Europe teams.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. The back shows a couple spots of light ink rubbing/wear. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 69 IP   flag post
Justice League: A Midsummer
Post 70 IP   flag post
Justice League Dark #23.1 (2011), Mikel Janin 'Creeper' lenticular variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front, as well as some light cosmetic scratches on both sides.

$45 shipped

Post 71 IP   flag post
Justice League Europe #11 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of The Pushkins, as well as an appearance by the Metal Men.

FN/VF, or better; cream pages. This comic shows a 1/4 inch tear or greater at the top staple.

$2

Post 72 IP   flag post
Justice League Europe #30 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Queen Bee.

VF-, or better; cream pages. The front shows spots of ink loss or fading, possibly from fingerprints or hand-prints. They are hard to see, and I don't know if they'll clean off.

$2

Post 73 IP   flag post
Justice League Europe #32 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Justice League America.

VF+, or better; cream pages. The back shows a few small spots of very light ink transfers.

$2

Post 74 IP   flag post
Justice League Europe #39 (direct). This issue features appearances by Power Girl and Batman.

VF+, or better; cream to off-white pages. The back shows a small bend crease at the bottom page edge that barely breaks the ink. A press will help.

$2

Post 75 IP   flag post
Justice League Europe #40 (direct). This issue features appearances by Power Girl and Crimson Fox.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. The back shows a small bend crease at the bottom spine corner that very lightly breaks the ink...press it!!

$2

Post 76 IP   flag post
Justice League International #7 (direct). This issue features appearances by Batman and The Creeper.

VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the bottom corner), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$2

Post 77 IP   flag post
Justice League International #53 (direct). This issue features the death of Crimson Fox. I have 2 copies of this issue.

VF, no better; off-white pages. The back shows a couple of small horizontal scuffs near the spine, probably from stacking. The second copy is in better condition, but priced the same. I will provide scans of it on request.

$2 each

Post 78 IP   flag post
Justice League International #54. This issue features the 1st appearance of the villain Diderot.

VF, or better; off-white. Both covers show very light ink rubs/loss in a couple spots along the spine.

$2

Post 79 IP   flag post
Justice League International #68 (direct). This issue is a Zero Hour crossover.

VF/NM, or better; off-white pages. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 80 IP   flag post
616242 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?