Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
If anyone is interested in JLA #1 to #23 as a 'lot', I will sell all 23 comics for $55 shipped.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
JLA #1,000,000 (direct). This issue features Justice Legion A in the 853rd Century.

VF, maybe better. The back has a couple of noticeable ink rubs.

$2

Post 27 IP   flag post
JLA Annual #1 (direct). This issue is a Pulp Heroes story.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. This is a nice looking comic, but the front shows a small bit of ink loss, or chip, to the left of the letter
Post 28 IP   flag post
JLA 80-Page Giant #1 (direct). This issue features numerous DC characters, as shown on the front cover.

VF/NM, or better. Another nice comic that will benefit from a press, but the back shows a couple small spots of very light ink rubs near the spine.

$5

Post 29 IP   flag post
JLA Gallery. This book contains numerous DC character pinups by various artists.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help, but the back shows a very small spot of ink rubbing near the bottom staple.

$3

Post 30 IP   flag post

JLA: Paradise Lost #1 to #3, limited series. This series features appearances by Zauriel and Asmodel. I am selling these comics as a set.

VF/NM, or better. All three books will show either a very mild spine roll, and/or very light ink rubs on the back cover near the staples.

$12 shipped

Post 31 IP   flag post
JLA: Secret Files and Origins #1, Collector's edition. This issue has a cardstock cover with gatefold-style covers featuring JLA Secret Files cards, along with character origins and pinups.

VF+, or better. The gate-fold covers don't stick out evenly with the interior wraps, which show a few mild edge bends and light wear and tear on the page corners (interior wraps).

$5

Post 32 IP   flag post
JLA: Secret Files and Origins #1, standard edition. This issue doesn
Post 33 IP   flag post
JLA: Secret Files and Origins #2. This issue features the origin of how the JLA team came together.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help some.

$3

Post 34 IP   flag post
JLA: The Nail #1, limited series. This book is part of a 3-issue series, but I do not have Part 3. The series is an Elseworlds story.

NM, or better. A press will help a bit, otherwise this comic looks great.

$8

Post 35 IP   flag post
JLA: The Nail #2, limited series. This book is part of a 3-issue series, but I do not have Part 3. The series is an Elseworlds story.

NM, or better. Again, a press may improve the grade for a very nice looking comic.

$8

Post 36 IP   flag post
JLA/The Titans #1 to #3, limited series (direct). This series features appearances by just about every DC superhero. All three comics are signed by Phil Jimenez and Devin Grayson. This occurred at a signing that I couldn't attend, so a friend took care of it. I was stationed in Germany at the time.

I am selling these three books as intended...a 3-part limited series.

VF+, or better. All 3 comics suffer from either very light ink rubs or ink transfers on the back covers.

$15 shipped

Post 37 IP   flag post
JLA: Tomorrow Woman #1, one-shot. This issue features an appearance by JLA, along with Tomorrow Woman.

VF+, maybe better. A press may improve the grade, but the back shows some very light ink rubs and transfers near the spine.

$2

Post 38 IP   flag post
JLA/WildC.A.T.S. #1, one-shot story. This square-bound book features an appearance by Epoch, The Lord of Time.

VF/NM, no better. The spine binding on each cover show a bit of ink-breakage from being read, but they are hard to see. Both covers have one or two spots of very light ink rubs near the spine.

$5

Post 39 IP   flag post
JLA: World Without Grown-Ups #1 and #2, limited series. This square-bound series features appearances by Impulse, Superboy, and Robin. I am selling these books as a set.

VF/NM, or better. Both books show a few very minor pressable defects, so I can't give them a NM- estimate.

$12 shipped

Post 40 IP   flag post
That's all for now...more to come soon.

Reminder...I try to keep my grade estimates on the conservative side. The condition of the comics is in the eye of the beholder, so don't hesitate to ask questions.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck with the sale.
Post 42 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Those milk ads were fire.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Cool books, the best to in your sales.
Post 44 IP   flag post
I'll be cranking up more listings shortly. I still have a bunch of Justice-titled comics to list before I move on to the next comic series in my collection.
Post 45 IP   flag post
The next twelve listings are for the 12-issue series JLA: Year One (1998). All 12 are available as a 'lot' for $30 shipped, or as individually priced.

JLA: Year One #1, 12-issue limited series. With a wrap-around cover, this issue features more details about the origin of the JLA. The coffee ring stain on the back cover is part of the image. There is a platinum variant of this comic that doesn't have that stain image.

NM-, or better. There are a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink, but a press may improve the grade.

$5

Post 46 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #2, 12-issue limited series. This issue features appearances by Clayface and Eclipso.

VF/NM, or better. There are a few minor pressable defects, and the back shows some extremely light soiling near the spine.

$3

Post 47 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #3, 12-issue limited series. This issue features an appearance by Superman.

VF, maybe better. There's a small number of pressable spine creases/ticks, but the back shows very light ink rubs near the staples and a couple sizeable spine creases.

$2

Post 48 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #4, 12-issue limited series. This issue features a cameo appearance by Blue Beetle.

VF+, or better. The top right corner of the whole book has a very mild bend throughout that doesn
Post 49 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #5, 12-issue limited series. This issue features an appearance by Elasti-Girl.

VF+, or better. The back shows light soiling and/or ink rubs near the staples. A cleaning may help the grade.

$3

Post 50 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #6, 12-issue limited series. This issue features an appearance by Elasti-Girl.

VF+, or better. The back shows very light soiling/ink transfers in spots along the spine. Again, a cleaning may help here.

$3

Post 51 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #7, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features appearances by Bruce Wayne and Superman.

VF/NM, maybe better. The back shows very light ink rubs near the staples.

$3

Post 52 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #8, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features appearances by Green Arrow and Superman.

VF, maybe better. There are some pressable defects with this one, but the back shows very light ink rubs near the staples. The front shows a fingerprint to the right of Manhunter's head, in the black. It may/may not clean off.

$2

Post 53 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #9, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features an appearance by Snapper Carr.

VF+, or better. The back shows very light ink rubs near the staples. There is a mild stacking indentation that will press out.

$3

Post 54 IP   flag post
JLA: Year One #10, 12-issue limited series (direct). This issue features an appearance by Snapper Carr.

VF/NM, or better. A clean/press will improve the grade

$3

Post 55 IP   flag post
616242 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?