Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
New Mutants #1 (2020), Tom Muller 1:10 ratio incentive variant.

VF+, or better. The back shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$4

Post 376 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The next round(s) of listings will be for New Titans and New Warriors. I can't remember if I listed my New Warriors raws here before, but since they are already scanned and ready, I'll list them again. I won't finish listing both series' today.
Post 377 IP   flag post
The New Teen Titans Annual #1, George Perez contributing (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by the Omega Men, as well as the origin of X’Hal.

VG/FN, maybe better; off-white pages. This comic is complete and readable. The scans show all defects well...those spine corners keep my grade estimate down. Those corner defects really pop on the back cover. A clean and press will help here, but those corners are not pretty.

$3

Post 378 IP   flag post
The New Teen Titans #6 (1984 series). This issue features an appearance by Lilith.

FN/VF, or better; off-white pages. The back cover’s bottom edge has a quarter inch tear.

$2

Post 379 IP   flag post
The New Titans #55 (1988). The New Teen Titans title changed at issue #50. This issue features the 1st appearance of Donna Troy as Troia.

VF, or better; off-white pages. A press will help, but the front shows some very light ink transfers/soiling along the spine.

$4

Post 380 IP   flag post

The New Titans #60. This issue is Part 2 of A Lonely Place of Dying (after the death of Jason Todd).

VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. Again, another good pressing candidate, but the back shows light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$5

Post 381 IP   flag post
The New Titans #61. This issue is Part 4 of A Lonely Place of Dying (after the death of Jason Todd).

VF+, or better; cream to off-white pages. A cleaning will help the back, which shows very light soiling in spots along the spine.

$6

Post 382 IP   flag post
The New Titans #100. This comic has a cardstock, holographix cover. It features an appearance by the Teeny Titans.

VF-, or better; cream to off-white pages. There are a few sizeable spine stress creases that very lightly break the ink. The back shows a couple of light ink transfers near the top staple.

$2

Post 383 IP   flag post
The New Titans #113. This issue features appearances by the Teen Titans and the New Titans. I have 2 copies.

VF+, or better. There are a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink. There is also a mild spine roll that can be pressed out. The second copy is in better condition, but for the same price.

I will provide scans of the second copy on request.

$2 each

Post 384 IP   flag post
The New Titans #114. This issue features appearances Nightwing and President Bill Clinton.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A clean/press will help a bit.

$3

Post 385 IP   flag post
The New Titans #0 (1988, direct). This issue is Zero Hour, and it features appearances Nightwing and Green Lantern.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. This comic is a good clean/press candidate as well.

$2

Post 386 IP   flag post
The New Titans #121 (1988). This is a first print copy, which is annotated by the brown DC logo. This issue features an appearance by Supergirl.

FN/VF, or better. A press will help a bit, but the back shows a bend crease along the top left corner’s edge that breaks ink.

$1

Post 387 IP   flag post
The New Titans Annual #10 (1988). This is an Elseworlds story.

VF/NM, no better; cream to off-white pages. The back shows a few spots of light ink rubs and soiling along the spine. I don't think this one will grade higher, even with a clean/press.

$3

Post 388 IP   flag post
The New Titans Annual #11 (1988). This is a Year One story, featuring a race between Impulse and Supergirl.

NM-, or better; off-white pages. A press will improve the grade...IMO.

$4

Post 389 IP   flag post
That's all for today. I'll start back up on Monday with New Warriors.

If there's anyone still following this thread, and seen the comments I mentioned about getting hired on with the local county sheriff's office, I've completed all the requirements up to actually starting the job. Now I just have to wait for a start date. This has been a three month process since originally applying for the position...very stressful because I haven't worked in almost four years.

Once I start on-boarding and training, I won't be on much to list comics, or do anything else probably. So I hope I can finish this one soon.
Post 390 IP   flag post
I'm going to end this thread here. It's not getting much attention so I'm not going to list any more.

25% off everything until Monday, March 18th!!!
Post 391 IP   flag post
CLOSED.
Post 392 IP   flag post
615424 392 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?