Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #3, Arthur Suydam zombie-fied cover swipe.

VF, or better. A press may help, but the back shows some ink-breaking spine creases near the bottom spine corner.

$2

Post 301 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #4, Arthur Suydam zombie-fied cover swipe.

VF+, or better. A press will help, but there are a few ink-breaking spine creases/ticks.

$3

Post 302 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #5, Arthur Suydam zombie-fied cover swipe.

VF, or better. This one will definitely benefit from a press.

$2

Post 303 IP   flag post
That's all for now. I'll list more soon...probably Tuesday.
Post 304 IP   flag post
Marvels #1 (1st print), with a double cover and an acetate cover overlay. This issue is Part 1 of 4 and features the origin of the Human Torch as well as the first appearances of Captain America and Namor, told primarily through the eyes of photographer Phil Sheldon.

VF, or better. There are a few spine creases/ticks on the front acetate overlay that don’t break the acetate material. These creases translate through to the second cover, which lightly break the ink, and continue through the book up to the staple inserts. The back covers are in great shape.

$5

Post 305 IP   flag post

Okay, NOW...the next round of listings are for 'The Mask' and are separated into 'lots'. This entire 17-issue series was broken into story lines, numbered accordingly on the front cover but not the indicia. This long story line comes after the original series. I will have a one or two individual listings at the end. All lots will be sold as a set and not separated.
Post 306 IP   flag post
The Mask (Strikes Back) #1 to #5. These are the first five books in a short-lived series by Dark Horse Comics. The comics are a 5-part storyline. Issue #2 is a direct edition.

VF/NM to NM, or better after pressing. All five issues show a few small spine creases/ticks, with one or two on each book that barely break the ink.

I will provide back cover scans on request.

$16 shipped

Post 307 IP   flag post
The Mask: The Hunt for Green October #1 to #4 (story line #6 to #9). These are the next set of books in the short-lived series by Dark Horse Comics. The comics are a 4-part story line.

VF to NM-, or better with pressing. All four issues show a few small spine creases/ticks, with one or two on each book that barely break the ink. Issue #1 suffers from some sort of moisture damage or printing issues in areas along the spine on the back cover. Issue #2 suffers from light areas of ink transfers, mostly on the back near the spine. Issue #4 shows a very light ink rub on the back cover near the bottom staple. All books will benefit from a press.

$14 shipped

Post 308 IP   flag post
The Mask (World Tour) #1 to #4 (story line #10 to #13). These are the next set of books in the short-lived series by Dark Horse Comics. The comics are a 4-part storyline. Issue #11 is direct edition.

VF+ to NM, or better with pressing. All four comics show a few small spine creases/ticks, with one or two on each book that barely break ink. Issue #1 has a very mild spine roll. Issue #2 has a few sizeable spine creases on the back that lightly break the ink, which appear to have been caused by production wrinkling.

$15 shipped

Post 309 IP   flag post
The Mask (Southern Discomfort) #1 to #4 (story line #14 to #17). These comics are the last set of books in the short-lived series by Dark Horse Comics. The comics are a 4-part story line.

VF/NM to NM, or better with pressing. All four comics show a few small spine creases/ticks, with one or two on each book that barely break ink. A few of the books shows very mild indentations and/or finger bends that don’t break the ink.

$16 shipped

Post 310 IP   flag post
The Mask: Virtual Surreality, one-shot story. This comic contains a handful of short stories, including one where The Mask appears in the future where old comic books are used for currency. Better start saving up!!! Comics will be the new ‘crypto’!!!

VF+, or better. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 311 IP   flag post
The Mask: I Pledge Allegiance to the Mask #1, Rafael Albuquerque cover A.

VF+, or better. A press will help, but both covers show very light ink rubs or in transfers near the bottom staple.

$4

Post 312 IP   flag post
Master of Kung Fu #17, with cover pencils by Jim Starlin. This issue is the 1st self-title for Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu. It features the 3rd appearance of Shang Chi, as well as the 1st appearance of Black Jack Tarr. Marvel Value Stamp #53, Grim Reaper, is intact.

FN, or better; cream to off-white pages. A clean/press will help here.

$25

Post 313 IP   flag post
The Maxx #2, Wizard Magazine supplement. This is an ashcan/mini-comic that was inserted with Wizard Magazine #51. It features artwork by Sam Keith.

VF, or better. The back shows some light soiling/ink transfers along the spine. A clean/press will help this comic, but it does have a noticeable production cut defect.

$6

Post 314 IP   flag post
The Maxx #3/#4, 1st print (flip-book). It features the artwork of Sam Keith...of course. (thumbsu

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press may help.

$4

Post 315 IP   flag post
Metropolis: S.C.U. #1 to #4 (direct). This limited series features Superman, Lois Lane, Maggie Sawyer, Dan Turpin, and Terra-Man. I am selling these comics as a set.

VF/NM to NM, or better; off-white to white pages. All four issues show a few small spine creases/ticks, with one or two on each book that barely break the ink. Issues #1 and #4 show a very mild spine roll. All of these books would benefit from a press.

$12 shipped

Post 316 IP   flag post
The next batch of listings are for the Midnight Sons Unlimited anthology limited series, including a hard-to-find ashcan mini-comic. This series is tied in with Rise of the Midnight Sons and Siege of Darkness story lines form the early/mid 1990's. Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch), Johnny Blaze, Blade, and Morbius are the primary characters in this series, but there are numerous guest appearances.
Post 317 IP   flag post
Midnight Sons Ashcan Edition. This mini comic highlights the ‘then’ upcoming Midnight Sons story line and crossovers. The cover is the exact same as issue #50 (1990’s series), except colored normally…no die-cut or foil.

VF+, or better. The front shows light ink rubs at the spine corners.

$14

Post 318 IP   flag post
Midnight Sons Unlimited #1, limited series (direct, 68-pages). The cover was done by Mark Texeira, while Klaus Janson, Joe Quesada, and others contributed to the stories. This 9-part series features all new stories of the Midnight Sons (Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze, Darkhold, Morbius, and Nightstalkers).

VF+, or better. A press will help this thick comic, but a few of the spine creases/ticks very lightly break ink.

$6

Post 319 IP   flag post
Midnight Sons Unlimited #2, limited series (direct, 68-pages). The cover was done by Bill Sienkiewicz.

VF+, or better. A press will help here too.

$4

Post 320 IP   flag post
Midnight Sons Unlimited #3, limited series (68-pages). This issue features a guest appearance by Spider-Man. The cover was done by John Romita, Jr and Klaus Janson.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help, but there are a couple of ink-breaking spine creases, and the bottom spine corner is lightly blunted.

$5

Post 321 IP   flag post
Midnight Sons Unlimited #4, limited series (direct, 68-pages). This issue is the conclusion of the Seige of Darkness storyline (part 17). The cover was done by Tristan Shane.

VF, maybe better. A press will help a bit, but the ink-breaking spine creases on the front are pretty obvious.

$4

Post 322 IP   flag post
Midnight Sons Unlimited #5, limited series (68-pages). This issue features the 1st appearance of Wildpride, as well as appearances by Werewolf By Night and Vengeance. The cover was done by Alan Rabinowitz.

VF/NM, or better. There's a small number of pressable defects.

$6

Post 323 IP   flag post
Midnight Sons Unlimited #9, limited series (68-pages). This is the final issue in the series, which features appearances Blazing Skull, Union Jack, and the Destroyer (Ghost Rider 1945). The cover was done by Alex Ross.

VF/NM, or better. I really want to give this one a higher grade, but there are a few finger bends/indentations on the covers that don't break ink. Press them out and you're looking at a NM comic, or higher.

$20

Post 324 IP   flag post
That's all for today...got things to do around the house. Be back soon!!!
Post 325 IP   flag post
Here comes some more goodies!!!

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1, Unlock Action Figure variant (cardstock cover). This is Green Ranger, Year One.

NM-, or better. Aside from one ink-breaking spine crease or scratch on the front and very lightly blunted corners, this comic is in pretty good shape.

$5

Post 326 IP   flag post
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #11 (LGY #251), Mike Hawthorne cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Both sides show a few very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$50 shipped

Post 327 IP   flag post
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #25 (LGY #265). This is the Comic Kingdom of Canada/Inhyuk Lee variant, cover A. It is limited to 3000 copies.

NM-, or better. There is a bit of very light blunting of the spine corners, and a couple very small spine ticks.

$8

Post 328 IP   flag post
Millennium #4, limited series (direct). The entire series features Madam Xanadu, Justice League International, and Suicide Squad.

VF, or better; off-white pages. A press will help a bit.

$2

Post 329 IP   flag post
Mr. Mxyzptlk #1 (Villains), one-shot (direct). This comic features Mxyzptlk in his own comic.

VF-, or better. A press will help here because the back shows mild page corner bend creases that barely break the ink...at worst.

$2

Post 330 IP   flag post
616242 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?