Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Up next are a bunch of Marvel Zombies comics...some one-shots and a few mini series lots.
Post 276 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Zombies: Dead Days, one-shot (direct). This comic has a double gatefold cover, and is an homage to the double gatefold cover on X-Men #1 (1991 series) by Jim Lee.

VF+, or better. A press will help here, but the back shows light scuffing to the gloss and/or ink near the bottom edge. It is hard to see.

$4

Post 277 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies: Evil Evolution, one-shot. This comic features apes vs zombies.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help, but the back cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple.

$6

Post 278 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies: Marvel’s Greatest Comics (MGC) #1. This issue reprints Marvel Zombies #1, featuring Magneto and Spider-Man. The cover is an homage to Amazing Fantasy #15.

VF+, or better. A press will help here too, but the back shows a couple spots of very light scuffs to the gloss and/or ink.

$15

Post 279 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies: The Book of Angels, Demons, and Various Monstrosities, one-shot. This comic features numerous profile pages.

VF+, or better. This is a nice looking comic. Unfortunately, both covers have a vertical tracing line/indentation near the spine that doesn’t break the ink. A press could get this one into NM territory, or higher.

$5

Post 280 IP   flag post

The next three listings are issue from a 5-part limited series. I no longer have issues #1 or #5.

Marvel Zombies 2 #2, limited series. The cover is an homage to Marvel Comics #1 from 1939. The story features Human Torch.

VF/NM, or better. There are a few pressable spine creases/ticks.

$4

Post 281 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies 2 #3, limited series. The cover is an homage to Tales of Suspense #39. The story features Iron Man.

VF+, or better. Again, a press will help, but the cover shows very light soiling and/or ink transfers near the bottom staple.

$4

Post 282 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies 2 #4, limited series. The cover is an homage to Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #4. The story features Nick Fury.

VF+, or better. Another good pressing candidate, but the front shows some very light soiling/ink transfers near the staples.

$4

Post 283 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies 3 #1 to #4, limited series. The cover art for all four issues was done by Greg Land. This series features Machine Man, Morbius, Jocasta, Deadpool, and Black Knight. All four issues feature cover homages to horror movie posters. I am selling these as a set.

VF/NM to NM, or better. A press will help all of these comics.

I will provide back cover scans on request.

$25 shipped

Post 284 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies 4 #1 to #4, limited series. All cover art was done by Greg Land. This series features Deadpool’s zombie head. No kidding!! I am selling these comics as a set.

VF to NM, or better. A press will help all four comics, but issue #1 has one light ink rub spot on the back near the top staple while issue #4 has vertical page edge bend creases that don’t break ink.

$20 shipped

Post 285 IP   flag post
A couple issues from this limited series have a variant cover, which I will list separately from the 'lot'.

Marvel Zombies 5 #1 to #5, limited series. This series features Machine Man and Howard the Duck. I am selling these comics as a set.

VF- to VF/NM, or better. All five issues show a number of small spine ticks, but only a few of the books show very light ink breakage at those spots. Most of the books have very light ink rubs near the staples on either, or both, covers.

$20 shipped

Post 286 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies 5 #3, limited series. This copy is the Heroic Age variant.

VF, or better. A press will help a bit, but the back shows light ink rubs/transfers along the spine.

$4

Post 287 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies 5 #5, limited series. This copy is an Arthur Suydam variant.

VF, or better. A press will help this one quite a bit.

$5

Post 288 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies Christmas Carol #1 to #5, limited series. The series title pretty much speaks for the series itself. I am selling these comics as a set.

VF to NM, or better with a press. All five issues show a couple spine creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink, along with very light ink rubs on the back covers near the staples. Issue #1 shows a bit of paper on the bottom right corner that the production cut missed.

$20 shipped

Post 289 IP   flag post
This next limited series isn't complete. Issue #5 is missing, so I'm listing the rest separately.

Marvel Zombies Destroy! #1, limited series. This series features Howard the Duck and Dum Dum Dugan against zombies.

VF+, or better. The bottom right corner of the front has a small bend crease that very lightly breaks the ink.

$3

Post 290 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies Destroy! #2, limited series. This series features Howard the Duck and Dum Dum Dugan against zombies.

VF+, or better. The back shows a couple hard indentations near the bottom left corner of the page. They don’t appear to break the ink, but they do affect the last few interior wraps. A press will help.

$3

Post 291 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies Destroy! #3, limited series. This series features Howard the Duck and Dum Dum Dugan against zombies.

VF/NM, or better. A press will improve the grade.

$3

Post 292 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies Destroy! #4, limited series. This series features Howard the Duck and Dum Dum Dugan against zombies.

VF/NM, or better. There is a noticeable finger bend/production crease on the back near the center of the top edge.

$3

Post 293 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies: Resurrection #1 (2019), Scorpion Comics/Clayton Crain cover A. This copy comes with a COA stating it is #17 of 1000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple very mild scuffs on both sides.

$70 shipped

Post 294 IP   flag post
A couple issues from this limited series have a variant cover, which I will list separately from the 'lot'.

Marvel Zombies Return #1 to #5, limited series. All cover art was done by Arthur Suydam. This series features Zombie Spider-Man and Zombie Giant-Man in Earth Z. I am selling these as a set.

VF+ to VF/NM, or better with pressing. All five issues show a few spine creases/ticks that barely break the ink, along with very light ink rubs on the back covers near the staples.

$25 shipped

Post 295 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies Return #1, Arthur Suydam 2nd print variant.

VF/NM, or better. This one will benefit from a press.

$4

Post 296 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies Return #3, Arthur Suydam 2nd print variant.

VF+, or better. The back shows a light, vertical ink transfer down the middle of the page center…about two-thirds of the page. This may be a production defect.

$4

Post 297 IP   flag post
One issue from this limited series has a variant cover, which I will list separately from the 'lot.

Marvel Zombies Supreme #1 to #5, limited series. This series features zombies in the Squadron Supreme dimension. I am selling these as a set.

VF- to VF/NM, or better with pressing. All five issues show a few spine creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink, along with light ink rubs and/or ink transfers on the back covers near the spine...some more than others.

$15 shipped

Post 298 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies Supreme #1, Arthur Suydam incentive variant.

FN/VF, or better. The front suffers from a moderate spine roll/spine roll up, possibly due to shipping. The bottom spine corner shows light wear on the front as well because of this. A press will help.

$2

Post 299 IP   flag post
This next limited series is also incomplete...issue #1 is missing. I'm listing the rest separately.

Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #2, Arthur Suydam zombie-fied cover swipe.

VF+, or better. A press may help, but there are a small number of ink-breaking spine ticks.

$3

Post 300 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #3, Arthur Suydam zombie-fied cover swipe.

VF, or better. A press may help, but the back shows some ink-breaking spine creases near the bottom spine corner.

$2

Post 301 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #4, Arthur Suydam zombie-fied cover swipe.

VF+, or better. A press will help, but there are a few ink-breaking spine creases/ticks.

$3

Post 302 IP   flag post
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #5, Arthur Suydam zombie-fied cover swipe.

VF, or better. This one will definitely benefit from a press.

$2

Post 303 IP   flag post
That's all for now. I'll list more soon...probably Tuesday.
Post 304 IP   flag post
Marvels #1 (1st print), with a double cover and an acetate cover overlay. This issue is Part 1 of 4 and features the origin of the Human Torch as well as the first appearances of Captain America and Namor, told primarily through the eyes of photographer Phil Sheldon.

VF, or better. There are a few spine creases/ticks on the front acetate overlay that don’t break the acetate material. These creases translate through to the second cover, which lightly break the ink, and continue through the book up to the staple inserts. The back covers are in great shape.

$5

Post 305 IP   flag post
616242 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?