Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FS: Modern Age drek, fillers, keys, odds & ends, yada yada yada!!! :)20480

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
--Payment methods accepted are cashier's/bank check, money order, or PayPal. Once paper payment is received, I will ship. I will not accept personal checks...sorry.

--Free Media Mail shipping for 5 raw comics or less!! Any orders over 5 comics will be shipped First Class or Priority at buyer's expense. I use Pirate Ship, so your cost will reflect my discount.

--U.S. shipping only!!

--No buyer's remorse...you buy items as is. Scans are being provided, but questions about condition are welcome. Send me a DM!!

--No returns on products, unless they are damaged in transit. Message me pictures of any damage, and I'll take care of you.

Let's see what we've got here......
Post 1 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, gang!!! I'm going to list a bunch of Modern stuff here, mainly Justice League, Marvel Comics Presents, and some other drek/odds & ends. There will be 'lots' available as well, and a few minor/major keys. There may even be some stuff older than Modern Age...we'll see how it goes.

I'm still trying to reduce my Modern collection to make room for more important stuff...I don't know what yet. Lol.

Reasonable offers are always welcome. This thread shouldn't be too long, but if all goes well to any certain degree, I will keep adding stuff. There may be some repeat listings from previous sales threads....sorry about that. Requests are welcome too.

FYI, if I don't state the page color, it is safe to assume the pages are white, or at least more white than off-white.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JLA #1 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of the Hyperclan.

VF/NM, maybe better. Not a bad looking comic, but the back shows a light fingerprint to the left of the top staple that may not clean off.

$8

Post 3 IP   flag post
JLA #2. This issue features an appearance by the Hyperclan.

VF/NM, or better. The bottom right corner of the entire comic has a mild bend through it. Give it a press for a NM- book, or better.

$6

Post 4 IP   flag post
JLA #3. This issue features an appearance by the Hyperclan.

VF/NM, or better. There is a very mild stacking indentation on the front that if pressed out could lead to a NM or higher.

$6

Post 5 IP   flag post
JLA #4. This issue features an appearance by the Hyperclan.

VF/NM, maybe better. There are a couple very light ink rubs/scuffs on the back near the bottom staple.

$6

Post 6 IP   flag post
JLA #5 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Hitman.

VF, maybe better. Unfortunately, the back cover suffers from a bunch of rubs/scraps in spots. They are light, but some do affect the ink (very lightly).

$4

Post 7 IP   flag post
JLA #6 (direct). This issue introduces Animecus, Mangatron, and Rath

VF/NM, or better. Press out the mild fingerbends and stacking indentations for a higher grade.

$4

Post 8 IP   flag post
JLA #7 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Asmodel.

VF/NM, or better. Another good pressing candidate, especially with the very small and mild bend through the entire bottom right corner.

$4

Post 9 IP   flag post
JLA #8 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Key.

VF+, or better. Another good pressing candidate, but there is a small production crease on the back near Batman's/Clooney's forhead.

$3

Post 10 IP   flag post
JLA #9 (direct). This issue features an appearance by the Injustice Gang.

NM-, or better. There are a couple of small spine creases/ticks that will press out.

$5

Post 11 IP   flag post
JLA #10 (direct). This issue is Rock of Ages, Part 1.

VF+, or better. This one is definitely pressable due to a vertical stacking indentation on the back along the spine.

$3

Post 12 IP   flag post
JLA #11 (direct). This issue features an appearance by the Injustice Gang.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help, but there are a couple of small and very light ink rubs on the front near the spine.

$4

Post 13 IP   flag post
JLA #12 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Theocracy.

NM-, or better. A press will improve the grade.

$5

Post 14 IP   flag post
JLA #13 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Darkseid.

VF/NM, maybe better. The front shows one or two fingerbends that will press out, along with a couple scuffs to the gloss.

$4

Post 15 IP   flag post
JLA #14 (direct). This issue features an appearance by the Injustice Gang.

NM-, or better. There are a few small, pressable defects.

$5

Post 16 IP   flag post
JLA #15 (direct). This 52-page issue features the 1st appearance of Superman 1,000,000 (from the 853rd Century).

NM-, or better. A press will improve the grade.

$8

Post 17 IP   flag post
JLA #16 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Prometheus.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help this one.

$4

Post 18 IP   flag post
JLA #17 (direct). This issue features appearances by Prometheus and Catwoman.

VF/NM, or better. This one looks NM or better, except for a mild edge bend near the bottom right corner of the front. Press it!!

$4

Post 19 IP   flag post
JLA #18 (direct).

NM-, or better. A press will help.

$5

Post 20 IP   flag post
JLA #19.

VF/NM, or better. There are a couple very mild fingerbends on the front that will press out.

$4

Post 21 IP   flag post
JLA #20 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Adam Strange.

VF, or better. The biggest problem is the vertical dark marks near the top edge of the back. I don't know what they are, since they don't look like ink marks. This could be a production defect.

$3

Post 22 IP   flag post
JLA #21 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Adam Strange.

VF/NM, maybe better. The back shows ink rubs near the bottom staple.

$4

Post 23 IP   flag post
JLA #22 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Dream.

VF, give or take. There's something funky going on on the back cover, along the spine. There are small areas that almost look like moisture damage, but only near the spine. This could be a production defect because the interior wrap behind the cover doesn't appear to be affected, just scuffed.

$3

Post 24 IP   flag post
JLA #23 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Justice Legion A.

NM-, or better. A press will help.

$5

Post 25 IP   flag post
If anyone is interested in JLA #1 to #23 as a 'lot', I will sell all 23 comics for $55 shipped.
Post 26 IP   flag post
JLA #1,000,000 (direct). This issue features Justice Legion A in the 853rd Century.

VF, maybe better. The back has a couple of noticeable ink rubs.

$2

Post 27 IP   flag post
JLA Annual #1 (direct). This issue is a Pulp Heroes story.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. This is a nice looking comic, but the front shows a small bit of ink loss, or chip, to the left of the letter
Post 28 IP   flag post
JLA 80-Page Giant #1 (direct). This issue features numerous DC characters, as shown on the front cover.

VF/NM, or better. Another nice comic that will benefit from a press, but the back shows a couple small spots of very light ink rubs near the spine.

$5

Post 29 IP   flag post
JLA Gallery. This book contains numerous DC character pinups by various artists.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help, but the back shows a very small spot of ink rubbing near the bottom staple.

$3

Post 30 IP   flag post
615424 392 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?