Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Upcoming Shows20473

Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock_ComicLink Wishing the best for you, your mom and your family. Doesn't matter how old, whether it's expected or not, watching it come and then losing your parent just sucks, no way around it.
Post 76 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@TheShocker Yeah a Australian 1940s Black Hawk that was submitted under the magazine grading service.
Two copies of Sinister house of love 1.
Demon 1, 2.
Doc savage 2 picture frame cover.
And other early 70s DC horror like Ghosts.

I was planning on splitting the order between CBCS and CGC.
CGC were not there so CBCS got all my books. 👍

Graded as is, no press.
Let me ride...

Just checked my dashboard, comics graded and magazine still in processing.

Should I look at the grades on the dashboard, I normally have done so the last three times I submitted books?
Post 77 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Books sent not pressed.

And I got my first 9.8 with exceptional white pages. Demon 2 👍

I did cherry pick the Demon 2 out of a stack of 20 unread copies.

Post 78 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Leaving my house before dawn to make the long drive to Concord, NH for the Little Giant show.

Who else is going?
Post 79 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Didn't leave my house until about 8:30AM which got me to the show in New Hampshire only two an a half hours before it closed. Still managed to get my signatures from Michilinie, Steranko, Royer, and Milgrom. Also got a remark from Joseph Schmalke (will try to remember to share an image of it after I unload the car.

After all of that driving I was still able to drag what was left of me to my local comic book show yesterday to ger these great books:

Post 80 IP   flag post

Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice haul. You must have been moving fast.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom74152
Nice haul. You must have been moving fast.

Turbo boost Kitt!
Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy1977
@sborock_ComicLink Wishing the best for you, your mom and your family. Doesn't matter how old, whether it's expected or not, watching it come and then losing your parent just sucks, no way around it.

Thank you!🙏
Post 83 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
got my tickets for Heroes Con. plan is to submit 4 at CBCS, do some comic hunting (possibly Venom Lethal Protector #1 to grade at a later date) cant wait to meet Dan Jurgens

and we really should meet up for dinner or something
Post 84 IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user
For anyone in or near the Austin Tx area, there is a comic book swap meet group that gets together regularly. We’ve got an event on April 27. Free to attend. Free to set up a single 6 foot table (first come, first served)
Some crazy trades have taken place at previous events, like original Wrightson art for Avergers issue 2.

For anyone in the area, here is a link to the event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/share/Z5zxWTkd2iw9iKgd/?mibextid=9l3rBW
Post 85 IP   flag post
Organizing and window bagging books for some upcoming shows.

Chiller Theater - This Saturday
Free Comic Book Day - Next Saturday
Philadelphia Fan Expo - Next Sunday
Heroes Con -June
Garden State Comicfest - June
Post 86 IP   flag post
603013 86 11