Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector TheShocker private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone had examples of covers that Bob LeRose worked on if any. If you could also include a zoomed in on to his signature on the cover if any, that would be great. Also include if he was inks, colors, or pencils.

Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a couple I found...

Post 2 IP   flag post
@OGJackster Thanks now I at least have a visual of what his sig looks like thank you. The Reason for this question/Inquiry is I bought the Power Girl: Uncovered #1 which is just a Cover gallery showcasing Power Girl. One of which is Justice League Europe 49 and it lists credits as "by Ron Randall, Rick Burchett, and Bob LeRose" respectfully. Unfortunately it does not say what he or the other 2 creators did on the cover. When looking up the said book, it does not credit him. Usually all artist involved sign the cover but not all the time, or the location of the signature is well hidden.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck, clickable text didn't list Bob LeRose either.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know if this will help, he's a colorist as well. If you click on view all it list some titles, but that particular issue does not list him, maybe he only colored the cover, idk.

clickable text
Post 5 IP   flag post
@makahuka thank you and thats exactly what I think he did for this Cover. But I can't find any mention of him anywhere and I don't own that issue to see If he's credited inside the issue. Although older issues didn't list creators responsible for covers and I think this is due to the creators of the covers were usually the artist working on the interior.
Post 6 IP   flag post
611390 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?