CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Been a while since we have seen our boardie @Watcher here. However for those of you who know Darrin - just be aware that he has had a heart attack this week and having complications from it.

Hopefully he will get through it well and make a full recovery!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@poka - Thanks for the update, Keld. I havenโ€™t talked to him in a while. My prayers go out to him, Melissa, and his son and daughter.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Thoughts and prayers!!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Prayers for the watcher. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ช
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Prayers!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Prayers for Darrin. ๐Ÿ™
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Got to take care of our own. ๐Ÿ’ช
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Wishing him a full & speedy recovery! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Post 9 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Hoping for a quick turnaround.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I wish him a speedy recovery.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Iโ€™m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear. Hope to see him back soon & fully recovered.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Get well soon!
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Get well, brother
Post 14 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Health & Strength be to @Watcher
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Positive thoughts and prayers for watcher, family and friends.๐Ÿ’œ
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Pretty sure the Thing and my wife aren't the same height. PhilCoulson private msg quote post Address this user
God bless, Darrin. Prayers for a full recovery.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Get well soon.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
DAMN! Angelo is one of my favorite people in the hobby!๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Post 19 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Hoping for a speedy recovery
Post 20 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
Texted with Anglo today. He is in poor health but did not have a heart attack. YAY! ๐Ÿ‘โšก
He thinks that it's great that so many care about him!
He is such a great guy! โ˜ฎ
Post 21 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock_ComicLink
Texted with Anglo today. He is in poor health but did not have a heart attack. YAY! ๐Ÿ‘โšก
He thinks that it's great that so many care about him!
He is such a great guy! โ˜ฎ


Good to hear about Angelo. However this is Darrin, NC
Post 22 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I sent a text to Darrin yesterday. He responded and said he was going home, and hoped weโ€™d be able to get together soon. So I am hoping for the best, and will update you if and when I am able.
Post 23 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock_ComicLink - Steve, Angelo was @theWatcher, I believe. Darrin was just @Watcher.
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
DOH!!!!
SORRY!
I also wish @watcher a very quick recovery!!!!
Sending many positive vibes....get well soon!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Post 25 • IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I'm praying for a speedy recovery.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Hoping for a speedy recovery
Post 27 • IP   flag post
657131 27 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?