Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1720443

Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
When my son was in high school, he was in the band - trumpet. I tried to get his teacher to have the kids play the theme music to the original series. He wasn't having it though.
Post 826 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaard, That teacher likely had COVID because they had no taste!

No hate texts, please. I'm just kidding.
Post 827 IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort My buddy in college was in one of the jazz bands on campus, and they did a concert where they played the theme song. So awesome!
Post 828 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy1977
@sportshort My buddy in college was in one of the jazz bands on campus, and they did a concert where they played the theme song. So awesome!

It's a great theme song. How can you go wrong? Enough people would recognize it instantly. That sounds Awesome!
Post 829 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks a bunch @DWeeB1967!

Post 830 IP   flag post

Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad

Nice!
Post 831 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 832 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Nice pick up. Not too many Alan Moore sigs out there.
Post 833 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Recent pickups...

I picked these next books up from our own @esaravo. Thanks, Ed. I highly recommend dealing with Ed. Some will be upgrades, others will be readers. I love these "Adventure Comics" Spectre issues.

Post 834 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad

Glad it got to you safely, Brian. I really hope you like it. It's in a great home.
Post 835 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 836 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this up cheap.

Post 837 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just won this homage cover on e-bay.

Not the era I really focus on, but the scarcity was giving me FOMO.

Plus, I had some statement credit & got nearly 40% off the final price.

Post 838 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 839 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
The price was too good to pass up!

Post 840 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
This makes me giddy, OMG these are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Post 841 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Found these in 5 comics for $6 pack at Ollie’s. The Spider-Man was the reason I got it, will likely eventually grade it to go with my asm365

Post 842 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Minor upgrade for me. 7 to 7.5
Post 843 IP   flag post

I can stomach spine crush when I get a sealed hard cover for 10 dollars.
Post 844 IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Some recent pick ups:

Post 845 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@lawguy1977 the 90s kid in me is in awe of that Ninjak #1 Gold! I still have my standard copy.
Post 846 IP   flag post
@lawguy1977, the HOM 217 is the last of those four I need. Congrats!
Post 847 IP   flag post
@flanders Right?! It was part of a lot I bid online, and I didn't even realize it was the gold version and double signed. The whole lot was like $20, which is just nuts. I was a huge Ninjak and Quesada fan back then.
Post 848 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 849 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Two of my favorite things: Bernie autos and Swamp Thing, and Frankenstein and Capullo autos (quite the mix up in that description).

Post 850 IP   flag post
Hubba hubba! I got one of those Justice leagues signed by Tynion at my first con back into collecting.
Post 851 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 852 IP   flag post

Post 853 IP   flag post

img]https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/c1a595245beef99a92a64b8000cebbb5.jpg[/img]
Post 854 IP   flag post

Post 855 IP   flag post
616232 949 30