Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1720443

Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Found the 1984 Spider-Man "Secrets" newspaper insert story.

Post 626 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
This came back better than I thought it would. Well worth the investment. If you ever find one of these in the wild, not a reprint, snag it up!

1st appearance of Mike Wazowski? I like it.

Post 627 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Another with great registration and color saturation? Yeah okay, I can do that!

Post 628 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this in, been collecting more and more Wonder Woman comics in the last 4 years.

Post 629 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Post 630 IP   flag post

Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 631 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Me, after my 2nd purchase of 2024:

Post 632 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
June purchases...

I don't know what it is about that issue of Teen Confessions. I can't stop buying copies of it.
Post 633 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

This was an impulse buy for under slab cost (*well* under slab cost if you consider that it was graded in 2021 and the silly custom label). No grader's notes, of course, but I can only think the grade was due to the 5-6 non-colour-breaking spine ticks. Not sure why anyone would waste the money on grading this to begin with, however. Was there spec going on about this book during the COVID boom?
Post 634 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I can’t answer your question @James42 but the price is well worth it for something you could hang up. Great composition and color, especially if a label works in with that.
Post 635 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking of things to hang up, this was just delivered. Thrilled.

Post 636 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 637 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42

This was an impulse buy for under slab cost (*well* under slab cost if you consider that it was graded in 2021 and the silly custom label). No grader's notes, of course, but I can only think the grade was due to the 5-6 non-colour-breaking spine ticks. Not sure why anyone would waste the money on grading this to begin with, however. Was there spec going on about this book during the COVID boom?

About the only reason to grade that book is for the 9.8 set completists on the cgc Registry.
Post 638 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42

maybe they thought it was a newsstand copy?
Post 639 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user

Neither are upgrades for me. But at the price couldn't pass.
Post 640 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got back my wolverine #1 from the cgc signing. I’m thrilled!

Post 641 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@multi007 Ah man, I was hoping you were gonna say you got an 11.0.
Post 642 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 643 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Dollar bin pickups!
Post 644 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Happy to add this to my collection.

Post 645 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC you and @southerncross have the market share when that book pops off!
Post 646 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Beautiful copy!! Congrats!
Post 647 IP   flag post
I keep buying dumb stuff because I'm a bit of an underground influence marketer. Oldfuzznts private msg quote post Address this user

I bought this. To be clear, CBCS grades these now, right?
Post 648 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfuzznts

I bought this. To be clear, CBCS grades these now, right?

If it fits in a slab they'll grade it.
Post 649 IP   flag post
Doodoo doodoo! Mind blowing stuff, right? Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Another with great registration and color saturation? Yeah okay, I can do that!

q

Wow! It has amazing color.
Post 650 IP   flag post
Doodoo doodoo! Mind blowing stuff, right? Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort

A man of few words.
Post 651 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
June purchases...

I don't know what it is about that issue of Teen Confessions. I can't stop buying copies of it.

For some reason this cover looks like it was from a Mad Magazine.
Post 652 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@Davethebrave Some people are from other planets seeing the prices they think they can get.
Too funny...

It only takes one sale to make the effort worthwhile.
Post 653 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
This came back better than I thought it would. Well worth the investment. If you ever find one of these in the wild, not a reprint, snag it up!

1st appearance of Mike Wazowski? I like it.

LOL. Love it.
Post 654 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I got these books from @HeinzDad. Ren and Stimpy from Jesse donation thread and Phantom stranger from trade.

Solid guy to do business with. Packs EXCEPTIONALLY well.

Would highly recommend.

Post 655 IP   flag post
619266 999 30