Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1720443

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Picked out of four unread copies.

Post 326 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got these through eBay. The second one was a freebie. Don’t think I don’t appreciate free stuff, ‘cause I do.

Post 327 IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this up at my LCS for a decent price in my opinion.
Post 328 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Not what I wanted. But it is what it is. Was hoping for a 9.8 but those auctions just got to crazy. Paid 75 all in. Probably should have waited.

Post 329 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's a tricky issue. I still have it on my want list. Congratulations!
Post 330 IP   flag post

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
Not what I wanted. But it is what it is. Was hoping for a 9.8 but those auctions just got to crazy. Paid 75 all in. Probably should have waited.

thank you for buying from my mcs store (although not sure you were aware )
Post 331 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Back from grading

Post 332 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio

thank you for buying from my mcs store (although not sure you were aware )

Was not aware. Regardless. Thank you. Not what I wanted but a very good prize
Post 333 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Picked out of four unread copies.

Really nice. That's a book I'd like to add to my collection one day.
Post 334 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Just opened these up and have to give a huge shout out to my man @southerncross for hooking me up.
Awesome copies. Thanks again.

Post 335 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 336 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
These came in today.

Post 337 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

If that’s more dollar store pickups; I’m moving to Canada.

lol!! Just saw this....indeed it is!
Post 338 IP   flag post

Post 339 IP   flag post

Post 340 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 341 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Pulp with 6 stories inside. I expect 3 to be written well enough to be readable, but this will be my oldest foray into that literary world so I will be curious. Decent pages, quite readable for 1930.

Post 342 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

got these 2 books last week or so. The fantastic feats 5 is the first comic art for Steve Ditko.
Post 343 IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user
Gargoyles quest #1 with some alternate covers I liked

Been a while since I had anything to post but was laid off for two months but just got a new job so back to business lol

Post 344 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Don't buy much raw anymore, but these caught my eye.

Post 345 IP   flag post
Some high grade DC bronze horror.

Post 346 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Beautiful copies. I wish I had your contacts. 🍻
Post 347 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross those are stunning 🤩
Post 348 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I pulled off what seemed to be an effortless trade with @DWeeB1967. Although it's pretty easy to get into my panties(collection) with Wrightson books or any cool HOS/HOM books.

Post 349 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad Glad the books finally got to you, Brian. I'll post my end of the trade this evening. And, yep, it was an effortless trade. Looking forward to the next one. 🍻
Post 350 IP   flag post
And here is what @HeinzDad sent me in the trade. I can cross off another first appearance of a DC mystery/suspense character from my list. Welcome to the club, Madame Xanadu.

I can't recommend trading with Brian enough. Great communication and Fort Knox-like packaging. I'm already looking forward to the next trade with him.

Post 351 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross - Enjoy your birthday!
Post 352 IP   flag post
@esaravo Thanks mate ,🍻
Post 353 IP   flag post
Happy Birthday @southerncross!
Post 354 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross woot..woot..Happy Birthday...
Post 355 IP   flag post
615415 937 30