Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious what the rule is on CBCS adding a pic of your graded book to the dashboard. I noticed the other day that one of my books has a pic uploaded, but the others do not. Just curious.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
If you mean the picture attached to your grader's notes, there's an add-on service that will do it.

They will (or did) also sometimes add it on for free for impressive books that they want to add their image gallery to show off. All my books that were imaged for free were high grade sketch cover commissions, for example.

Now that the gallery is gone, I'm not sure if they're still imaging comics for free to get them on the gallery.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If you got an image and didn't pay the fee, then that book was chosen to be filmed for advertising.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
They will (or did) also sometimes add it on for free for impressive books that they want to add their image gallery to show off. All my books that were imaged for free were high grade sketch cover commissions, for example.

That explains it. The pic was of a particularly high grade. I knew I did not pay the additional fee for the pic, so I couldn't figure out why that one was uploaded.

Thanks for the help.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Particularly high grade and chosen by cbcs for pictures, care to share? I'd certainly appreciate seeing it!

@dielinfinite you werent kidding, nice book!
Post 5 IP   flag post
@shrewbeer Thanks! Unfortunately the image hides half the art since it wraps around the back. Here's the full thing

Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. Now THAT's a sketch cover.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
mind blown
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thanks! It's definitely one of my favorites
Post 9 IP   flag post
600653 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?