CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #386 - They've got it covered!20358

Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
I'll guess "other comics/mags" means different from the actual comic.

Sorry, didn't understand...entry removed.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann - Absolutely allowed, Marty. Any comic depicted on a comic cover counts. I was hoping you’d post that gorgeous book. Put it back up as soon as you are able.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@martymann - Absolutely allowed, Marty. Any comic depicted on a comic cover counts. I was hoping you’d post that gorgeous book. Put it back up as soon as you are able.


Re-posted...thanks! Didn't want to upset anyone.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, don’t forget to vote for your favorite cover!
Post 33 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Hey, don’t forget to vote for your favorite cover!

Okay,.. done.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
At least with these votes you get real choices. (I'm really starting to hate election years.)
Post 36 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
Voted with double vision......
Post 38 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
With about 12 hours to go, here are the current leaders:

@DrWatson - 19 votes
@sigep815 - 16 votes
@Helric1 - 12 votes
@martymann - 10 votes

Good luck everyone!
Post 40 • IP   flag post
My Chihuahua is watching me in case I do something cool. ICConquest private msg quote post Address this user
Voted ✔️✔️✔️
Post 41 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Done.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
If you are up at midnight, feel free to announce the winner.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations to this week’s winner with 34 votes…

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

Post 45 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!!!!
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice win! Closest I have been yet, but as they second place is the first loser!!!
Post 47 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats to our resident doc.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks everyone. New contest is up.
Post 49 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Congrats!
Post 50 • IP   flag post
I do what I can. TheShocker private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats 👏. Damn it was really cool to see alot of these awesome covers I would have never seen otherwise. (Modern collector)
Post 51 • IP   flag post
657131 51 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?