Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

CBCS imaging for all books?20346

Collector uncannyjames private msg quote post Address this user
How long before CBCS adds hi-def imaging as a standard part of their grading rather than as an add-on?

Given all the shenanigans that have come to light with sellers cracking slabs and swapping books lately, it only makes sense, from a security perspective, to image all books and make those images available in the census.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Bingo!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector XMYTHICxAtlas private msg quote post Address this user
I actually added images for a couple books for the first time and thought it was nice enough that going forward I was going to start doing it with all mine going forward. It is nice for referencing a book when looking up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed. Digital photos should be included for FREE with theirs and CGC's ever-increasing costs.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
What will happen to the top graders moving forward? Interesting.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
CGC is a dog shit company, so I was surprised when the crap factory started doing that as a normal thing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
It surely would be beneficial in general, and I don't believe it would be labor intensive. Very helpful if checking on an auction listing that has poor quality photos.
Post 7 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard rumors of it happening. I think there may have even been a few test runs. However, with all the #soon posts for various reasons, I'm sure it won't be publicized until it's a certainty.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
CGC is a dog shit company, so I was surprised when the crap factory started doing that as a normal thing.

100%
I waffle from Mickey Mouse company to pure Dog Manure. Depends on my level of ire towards them on that particular day. They'd be out of business in any other business environment with real competition
Post 9 IP   flag post
618083 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?