Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

WTB: Twisted Tales #5 and #10 (1982)20305

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking to complete my run of Twisted Tales, but I am missing #5 and #10. I would prefer high grade raw, but I'll entertain slabs (message me scans/photos).

Thanks!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 - I might have them, but will have to do some searching. Probably won’t have much free time until this Friday or Saturday, but would be happy to look if you are interested.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Galen130 - I might have them, but will have to do some searching. Probably won’t have much free time until this Friday or Saturday, but would be happy to look if you are interested.

Absolutely...take your time. I'm in no hurry.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have scans of them, so there’s a chance I still have them.

Post 4 IP   flag post
@esaravo They look good on the front. How are the backs? What's your grade estimate?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@esaravo No rush on answering my previous questions. Those are the only one's I have anyways. Lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome books.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@esaravo Someone tried to get me to buy these two books elsewhere, and they were FN/VF at best. They told me they were higher grade. 🤣🤣

Can’t wait to see yours!! 👍👍👍
Post 8 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Love Corben's art!
Post 9 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Did you send him a PM?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

He said he'd get back to me Friday or Saturday earlier in the thread. I'll give @esaravo the whole weekend so I'm not pestering him. Lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I'd pester him. Make him feel like he's at school.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

He said he'd get back to me Friday or Saturday earlier in the thread. I'll give @esaravo the whole weekend so I'm not pestering him. Lol

@Galen130 -
I am truly sorry to have gotten your hopes up, but it does not appear that those issues are still part of my collection. I looked through a dozen long boxes and over 30 short boxes without any luck today. Please let me know if there is something else I might be able to help you out with. It would have made me happy to have been able to pass along some books to you that I purchased new back in the good old days.
Ed
Post 13 IP   flag post
@esaravo All good, my friend. I’ll find them eventually. Thanks for taking the time. 👍🙂

Post 14 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I got them from you. Go to post 546. New to your collection #8

@Galen130 I'm sure I have them here in a comic box. I'm going to need assistance in finding them, but I can try to do that this coming week.

Post 15 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O By all means, if you don’t need them. Take your time. 👍🙂
Post 16 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Found them!!

My camera sucks!!! All I have right now is the camera on my tablet. If you want close-ups or any other pics, just let me know.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Are those dings to the ink on #10? The back especially…
Post 18 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Concerning the black cover on the 10, there is at least one color rub and one scratch. Then there are numerous spots that are white. It's almost like the black flaked off ... maybe? I don't see any actual dents on the cover, but there is definitely black missing. I could fix that with a black marker if you want. J/K 🤣

I also noticed that both books have fingerprints on them. It's like someone (probably me) handled them with oily fingers.

Post 19 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O Fingerprints are the devil!! 🤣🤣

Seems to be the case with the few copies of these I’ve seen…fingerprints. High grade raws aren’t going to be easy to find. Thanks for taking the time to pull them out and include photos. I’m going to hold out for higher grade, at least until I’m blue in the face. 👍🙂

Post 20 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
@Galen130 no worries!!! Good luck with your hunt!!!
Post 22 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I pulled my Twisted Tales out because I knew I could help. I have a few dupes of 5, but strangely I only have 1 copy of 10.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts Are any of those extra #5 issues in high-grade condition?
Post 24 IP   flag post
615414 24 24
This topic is archived. Start new topic?