Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

2023 NFL Week 18 picks and discussion20292

KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Go Pack Go!
Post 77 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
There is no reason to watch any more of this blow out. I hope to hell we get a new quarterback soon.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Green Bay should probably rest their starters for the 2nd half...maybe then Dallas will get close??
Post 79 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Cowboys doing Cowboys things in the playoffs... Again
Post 80 IP   flag post

A Packers win means another home game for the Lions if they win tonight! It also means the media will be spending the next week discussing whether or not Belichick will be coaching the Cowboys next year.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley

Isn’t that the f-ing truth.
Post 82 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Never understood Dallas fans..guess it's like Leafs in hockey...everyone else knows they will blow it but somehow you still get sell out crowds.
Post 83 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
There is no reason to watch any more of this blow out. I hope to hell we get a new quarterback soon.

Hoping to Heaven might yield better results.

Oops. Was that a religious post?
Post 84 IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

They've only been doing this dance oh, for the last almost 30 years. I was a year out of High School last time Dallas won a Superbowl.
Post 85 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
Quote:

Isn’t that the f-ing truth.

"Ok... Here we go" There they went...
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Texans/ Browns hasn’t disappointed so far! I am curious if anyone on the forum is signing up for peacock just to watch the Chiefs/ Dolphins game? I have NFL+ so I will be able to watch the game on my tablet without adding another streaming service. If I didn’t I would be satisfied with listening to the radio broadcast. Just trying to get an idea how this is going to work out for NBC and the NFL. I am sure the league would have a lot more viewers on regular TV…

I luckily have Peacock and mainly have it because they cover every Indy Car race along with practic sessions,qualifying, pre race and post race coverage of the races.
I was over a family friend's house Saturday and watched the Texan beat the Browns. Then I was able to sign up my Peacock account on their TV so that we were able to watch the Chiefs/Dolphins game. I was shocked to hear that there were 23 Million subscribers watching the game on Peacock.
I do pick and choose what I want to pay for with streaming. I don't have cable TV which means I really miss ESPN and their F1 coverage. It would cost a fortune for everything offered these days.
Post 87 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips Smart hooking up your friends to your account 👍. I also found the 23 million number surprisingly high. I wonder how many of those watched on NFL+ as I did? I don’t think it was an accident that they chose the Chiefs game for that slot. Can’t help wondering how many Taylor Swift fans ponied up for a year of Peacock just to get a glimpse of her?

Outside of football, I don’t watch a heckuva lot of TV. We have Netflix and Max pretty much entirely for the kid. He wanted Max so bad that he was willing to give up the Hulu/ Disney+ bundle to get it. We have Prime Video mainly because the Amazon package guy comes to our house at least once a week, and the Amazon Visa gives 5% back on purchases, so PV is basically a free extra. Given my usage, Prime easily pays for itself.

Oh, and HOW ‘BOUT THOSE LIONS!!!!!🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁
Post 88 IP   flag post

Post 89 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
My hilights yesterday were the Cowchips getting their butts handed to them, and the Detroit win.
Post 90 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Who else was surprised when the Packers came out and wrecked the Cowboys?
Post 91 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Who else was surprised when the Packers came out and wrecked the Cowboys?
I was. They should have blown the doors off GB. Love was looking like Brett Favre! 🤣
Post 92 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
My hilights yesterday were the Cowchips getting their butts handed to them, and the Detroit win.
I'm happy for Lions fans. Grown men were in tears. Long time coming. Keep it up!!
Post 93 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
The Chokeboys never recovered from that initial gut punch and looked like they were gasping for air the entire rest of the game.
Post 94 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
I'm happy for Lions fans. Grown men were in tears. Long time coming. Keep it up!!
I can’t say I made it into work today. A vacation day used in January isn’t ideal, lol.
Post 95 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad. It is a holiday today. You should be alright.
Post 96 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 97 IP   flag post
That's it for Philly, what a collapse. How bout that Baker...
Post 98 IP   flag post
Next year I am picking any team that is not in the NFC East!

Post 99 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Houston
Green Bay
Detroit
Buffalo
Post 100 IP   flag post
Ravens
9ers
Lions
Bills
Post 101 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Baltimore
San Francisco
Detroit
Buffalo

This week I really hope I get them ALL wrong!
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector Neutrons private msg quote post Address this user
Ravens, 49ers, Tampa Bay, Kansas City
Post 103 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
As a 49ers fan, the team's that worried me the most going into last weekend's round were the Rams, Cowboys, and Eagles.

I think I was worried about the wrong teams.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Baltimore
Green Bay
Detroit
Kansas City
Post 105 IP   flag post
615416 189 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?