Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Comic lots for sale (Silver Age to Modern)20277

I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
This next lot features the Avengers. No, not the Marvel super team, but the real ones. From TV.

Included are issues 1 and 2 of the first BOOM! series Steed and Mrs. Peel (these are actually reprints of the first two issues of the Eclipse series from Grant Morrison and Ian Gibson), 0-11 of the second series of the same name (which continues the story from the TV episode A Touch of Brimstone, which inspired the X-Men's Hellfire Club including Emma Frost's outfits), and 1-3 of the Steed and Mrs. Peel: We're Needed series. I love the original ITV show, and there is a reboot in development. So this might not be terrible for a spec pickup. All are VF/NM.

$15 plus $8 shipping.

Post 76 IP   flag post
This is a complete set (1-4) of Jim Henson's The Storyteller: Witches. VF/NM.

$10 plus $5 shipping.

Post 77 IP   flag post
This is a hot set right now, with all the movie speculation for Deadpool 3. Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe 1-4, all VF/NM.

$30 plus $5 shipping.

Post 78 IP   flag post
If that's not enough Deadpool for you, how about a complete run (1-4) of Deadpool Killustrated? All first prints, VF/NM.

$25 plus $5 shipping.

Post 79 IP   flag post
And now for some Star Trek madness. Literally, in this case. Star Trek The Next Generation/Doctor Who: Assimilation-2. 1-8, complete series. All are VF/NM and "A" covers. I love Star Trek and like Doctor Who, but this isn't my favourite version of either. Now, if Sylvester McCoy ends up on DS9 somehow, I will be all in.

$30 plus $6 shipping.

Post 80 IP   flag post

Speaking of Deep Space Nine, I have a big mixed lot of DS9 books here. Included are Star Trek Deep Space Nine Hero Special Edition, Star Trek Deep Space Nine Celebrity Series: Blood and Honor, Star Trek Deep Space Nine: Hearts and Minds 1-3, Star Trek The Next Generation Deep Space Nine 2, and Star Trek Deep Space Nine 16-17 and 20-32. All are FN/VF or better.

$20 plus $10 shipping.

Post 81 IP   flag post
Now I've got a small mixed lot of the original Star Trek crew. Issue 14 of the 1980 Marvel series, 43 of the 1984 DC series, and 62-63 of the 1989 series. Condition ranges from GD to FN+.

$10 plus $5 shipping.

Post 82 IP   flag post
And the last lot of the night is (mostly) Next Generation. Star Trek: The Next Generation (1989 series) 62-63, Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Modala Imperative 2, Star Trek: Divided We Fall 3, Star Trek: Voyager 1, and Star Trek: The Next Generation/X-Men: Second Contact. FN to VF/NM.

$25 plus $5 shipping.

Post 83 IP   flag post
Working through my wife's books is slow going. Everything is mixed, and I don't have as much time or energy as I would like to actually sort an photograph it. So only a couple lots tonight.

First up is American Vampire: Lord of Nightmares 1-5. This is the full run. VF/NM.

$10 plus $5 shipping.

Post 84 IP   flag post
And this is Son of Merlin 1-5. Also the complete run. VF/NM.

$8 plus $5 shipping.

Post 85 IP   flag post
Let's start the weekend with some Howard the Duck. This lot has issues 1-5 of the 2015 4th series, 1-9 of the 2015 5th series, the Howard the Human one-shot from 2015, and the 50th anniversary one-shot from 2023. VF to NM.

$40 plus $8 shipping.

Post 86 IP   flag post
By popular demand, here's some Swamp Thing. This is a large stack of books, but it's the complete New 52 Swamp Thing, plus some extras. Included in this lot are Swamp Thing (2011) 0-40 including annuals and the "3-D" 23.1 issue, Swamp Thing Future's End non "3-D" cover, the 6-issue Swamp Thing miniseries from 2016, and (for some reason) issue 11 of the 2021 series. All are VF to NM.

$85 plus $15 shipping.

My wife bought a lot of the New 52 books. I am pretty sure I have complete runs of New 52 Action Comics, Animal Man, Batman/Superman, I, Vampire, Superman, and Superman/Wonder Woman to list. She also has a lot of Vertigo and Image I need to sort through. Once I get her books listed and sorted, I will get back to mine, and see what I can clear out of the Buffyverse and some Marvel books.
Post 87 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@James42 Sent you a message about some of these books.
Post 88 IP   flag post
The Historical Zombies, Miscellaneous Stuff I Bought This Year, Bite Club, Artifacts, Steed and Peel, and Jim Henson Storyteller lots are all claimed.

I'm out of the house right now, but when I get home this afternoon I will get more lots listed. Trying to get everything listed by tomorrow night.
Post 89 IP   flag post
Well, I don't know if I am going to finish my wife's books by the end of the weekend, but I did get a few more lots collected and photographed. The dog deciding to dig a hole in the back yard and get filthy was not a help.

This lot is for The Books of Faerie: Molly's Story 1-4 (complete run). This was a spin-off of the Vertigo Books of Magic series. VF or better. Ignore the brown stuff on the bags, these were taped together at one point.

$16 plus $5 shipping.

Post 90 IP   flag post
This lot is Saucer Country 1-14. Issue 1 is the ratio variant instead of the standard cover. VF or better.

$10 plus $8 shipping.

Post 91 IP   flag post
Here's a little Superman. War of the Supermen 1-4 (complete run). These will be freshly bagged and boarded before shipping; the bags they were in were awful. VF or better.

$6 plus $5 shipping.

Post 92 IP   flag post
This lot is for Fatale 2-13. Not sure why my wife didn't complete the run (I certainly did). VF or better.

$10 plus $6 shipping.

Post 93 IP   flag post
Another small partial run. Fairest 2, 4-13. Some nice Adam Hughes covers in here. Again, I have the full run, so we don't need to keep these. VF or better.

$12 plus $6 shipping.

Post 94 IP   flag post
Another Star Trek crossover I don't understand. Star Trek/Green Lantern (2015), 1-6 (full run). This is a mix of regular and subscription covers. VF or better.

$16 plus $5 shipping.

Post 95 IP   flag post
Here's a large lot to end the night. Animal Man (2011) 0-29, annuals 1 and 2 (complete run). Issue 1 is a fourth print, and 2 is a second print. All else are first prints. VF or better.

$16 plus $12 shipping.

Post 96 IP   flag post
First lot of the day is Ascender 1-18. This is the complete run, all first prints. VF/NM.

$20 plus $8 shipping.

Post 97 IP   flag post
I probably should have done these in opposite order, but this lot is for Descender 1-32. This is also a complete run, all first prints. VF/NM.

$50 plus $12 shipping.

Post 98 IP   flag post
Coffin Hill 1-20. Another complete run. VF/NM.

$20 plus $8 shipping.

Post 99 IP   flag post
Hinterkind 1-18. Complete run. VF/NM.

$10 plus $8 shipping.

Post 100 IP   flag post
Hypernaturals 1-12. Includes both the "A" and "C" covers for issue 1. Full run, VF/NM.

$12 plus $6 shipping.

Post 101 IP   flag post
This lot is for Uncanny 1-6 and Uncanny: Season Two 1-6. Both complete runs. VF/NM.

$15 plus $6 shipping.

Post 102 IP   flag post
Ten Grand 1-12. Complete run. VF/NM.

$12 plus $6 shipping.

Post 103 IP   flag post
Wytches 1-6. Full run, all first prints. VF/NM.

$20 plus $6 shipping.

Post 104 IP   flag post
I will see if I can get the rest of her New 52 stuff listed after the Kansas City game ends.
Post 105 IP   flag post
616433 130 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?