Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Comic lots for sale (Silver Age to Modern)20277

I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Another lot I tossed together thematically, here's "Tarzan and his kid." Marvel Tarzan 1 & 2, DC Tarzan 225, Gold Key Korak, Son of Tarzan 12. The Gold Key book is Good or better, the DC is Good, and the two Marvel books are FN- or better.

$15 plus $4 shipping.

Post 26 IP   flag post
This lot is Cloak and Dagger. Issues 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 from the 1985 series. Issues 1-3 from the 1988 series. The 1985 series books are VG or better, and the 1988 ones are FN or better.

$20 plus $5 shipping.

Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector CEPubDude private msg quote post Address this user
Watching with anxiety... 😳😱🤪
Post 28 IP   flag post
Bite Club lot. Issues 1 & 4 of the first series, and 1-5 (complete run) of the second. VF condition.

$7 plus $5 shipping.

Post 29 IP   flag post
DC lot. This is a catch all for books that don't fit other lots. I have a couple more of these from other publishers coming. Issues in this lot: Aquaman (3rd series) 1 (DC Universe variant); Aquaman (5th series) 16 & 17; Booster Gold 22 & 25; Dial H 0; Firestorm the Nuclear Man 24; Hawkworld 17; Warlord 2, 104, 107. Condition ranges from Good+ for the oldest books to VF- for the newest.

$20 plus $5 shipping.

Post 30 IP   flag post

How about a prehistoric adventure lot? Kong the Untamed 1-3, Ka-Zar the Savage 16, Turok Son of Stone 45. VG to FN.

$15 plus $4 shipping.

Post 31 IP   flag post
Here's a magical lot. Magic the Gathering Elder Dragons 1 & 2, and Fallen Angel. No cards included; I know Fallen Angel was supposed to come with one originally, but no idea how it was attached. FN+ or better, Fallen Angel appears unread.

$30 plus $4 shipping.

Post 32 IP   flag post
Anybody want to go fast? This lot has Chassis 1A, 1B, 2A, 5; Velocity 1; Mod Wheels 16. The Whitman book is Good, the others are Fine or better.

$7 plus $5 shipping.

Post 33 IP   flag post
There's Creatures on the Loose! Issues 22-25. 22 is the first comic appearance of Thongor. VG or better.

$12 plus $4 shipping.

Post 34 IP   flag post
Here's a Marvel (and Star, and Epic) catch-all lot. Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner 1 & 2; New Mutants 98 Facsimile Edition; 2010 Movie Adaptation 1; Top Dog 1; Wally the Wizard 1; Magik 2; Castle A Calm Before Storm 1; St. George 1 & 2; Fantomex MAX 2; Steeltown Rockers 1-3. Generally Fine condition.

$20 plus $6 shipping.

Post 35 IP   flag post
Still have quite a few books to photograph and list. I think I have listed all the Marvel books, but there may be a few I missed. Lots of Wildstorm/DC (Gen13, mostly) to go, plus Dynamite, Dark Horse, and others.
Post 36 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm still following.....

Post 37 IP   flag post
I really am going to list more stuff today, but we have spent the morning without power and my gout is acting up. So it may be a little while.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Here's a little Beowulf lot. Beowulf 1 & 2 from DC, and the SDCC variant of Beowulf 1 from IDW. G/VG on the DC books, VF+ on the IDW.

$5 plus $4 shipping.

Post 39 IP   flag post
Remember First Comics? Yeah, nobody else does either (sadly). This is a lot of Whisper books; two copies of issue 1 (one of which is pretty tattered), singles of issues 2, 4, 5, and 10. Except for the beat-up copy of 1, all are Fine+.

$5 plus $5 shipping.

Post 40 IP   flag post
Here's a Dark Horse lot, mostly Baltimore books. The Plague Ships 1 (first print), Empty Graves 1-5, and The Red Kingdom 1-5. Non Baltimore books are The Occultist 1A (2011 series) and The British Paranormal Society 1. All are VF or better.

$20 plus $6 shipping.

Post 41 IP   flag post
Here's a lot of random books not from the big two. Dork Tower 1, Bombast 1 (still in polybag), Firefly 1B (2018 BOOM!), Valen the Outcast 1B, Warlord of Mars 1C (2010 Dynamite), Cthulhu Tales 1, Devil Tree 1D, Bomb Queen IV: Suicide Bomber 1, Super Hero Happy Hour 5, The Secrets of Sarah Winchester 1, Earp: Saints For Sinners 0, Trailblazer (no number), James Bond: Vargr 1, and Tomb Raider 49. Condition is FN/VF or better.

$25 plus $7 shipping.

Post 42 IP   flag post
Home stretch! Just five more lots to list, so let's start with a large one.

Dynamite Green Hornet lot. Issues 1-22 and 24-42 of the 2010 series. Both annuals from the 2010 series. Issue 1 of the 2013 series. All are VF or better. This is one of those books where each issue had half a dozen different covers, so I'm not sure which covers are here and which aren't. Plenty of Alex Ross and Phil Hester cover art. I really liked this book, love the Alex Ross covers, just don't see myself going back to it.

$35 plus $15 shipping. This is a fat bunch of books.

Post 43 IP   flag post
Another large lot here. Artifacts 1-40 (complete run). This began as a 13-issue limited series and was turned into an ongoing. Ties together the entire Top Cow universe. I'm paring down my Witchblade books to just the Witchblade series, so this has to go. All VF or better.

$20 plus $15 shipping. Again, heavy.

Post 44 IP   flag post
Now for the promised Gen13 stuff.

First up is this lot from the 2002 Chris Claremont written series. Both zero issue covers, and 1-7. FN/VF or better.

$8 plus $7 shipping.

Post 45 IP   flag post
This is the 2006 series of Gen13. Issues 1-39, with the variant cover for issue 3 as well. This is the complete series, and another chonky lot. VF condition or better.

$20 plus $15 shipping.

Post 46 IP   flag post
Last lot I have; a Gen13 miscellany. Gen13 Ordinary Heroes 1 & 2, Gen13/Maxx, Gen13 Carny Folk, Gen13 Rave, Gen13 Armageddon, and Gen13 Interactive 1 & 2 (two copies of 2). FN/VF or better.

$8 plus $7 shipping.

Post 47 IP   flag post
And that's everything. I'll leave this up for a week or so, unless I find some more stuff. Don't be afraid to make offers, either.
Post 48 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
@James42

Let's do this quote a different way. Lol.

I'll take the Green Hornet lot for $35, plus $15 shipping.
Post 49 IP   flag post
@Galen130 It's yours.
Post 50 IP   flag post
New Years bump. Let me know if anything strikes your fancy, and I am open to offers.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I'm going to leave this up over the weekend, and shut it down Monday if there's no further interest.
Post 52 IP   flag post
@James42 Almost forgot…the comics arrived safe and sound. Thanks!!! 👍🙂
Post 53 IP   flag post
Marvel Fanfare lot is gone.

I am going to post some more books in this thread; I had not planned to, but with my wife and I consolidating collections and my own renewed drive to make room, there's going to be a lot of books to get out of the house. She is a big DC and indy reader, so if you like that kind of thing stay tuned. I have quite a bit of copper and modern Marvel to add, as well as some of my own DC stuff.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Let's (re)start this off with some ROM. This is the O.G. 1979 Marvel series. Issues 1-3, 5-8, 48 and 60. 1 and 2 are VF/VF-, 48 is probably GD, and the rest FN or better.

$40 plus $6 shipping.

Post 55 IP   flag post
616433 130 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?