Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

MCS Auction ending January 2nd20271

Collector Vrishnak private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I have 14 this week. Good luck if you decide to bid and thank you for looking.

Feel free to add on if you have books in this weeks auction.

Amazing Spider-Man (2018 6th Series) 78ILLUMINATI.A VF 8.0

Batman (1940) 656 CGC 9.6

Deadpool (2018 5th Series) 5B CGC 9.6

Edge of Spider-Verse (2022 Marvel) 1FRANKIES.B CGC 9.6

Edge of Spider-Verse (2022 Marvel) 2THE616.A CGC 9.6

Marvel vs. DC (1996) 1 VF/NM 9.0

Miles Morales Spider-Man (2019 Marvel) 25ILLUMINATI.A NM 9.4

Red Sonja (2021 Dynamite) 4J CGC 9.6

Spider-Gwen Gwenverse (2022 Marvel) 2ILLUMINATI.A NM- 9.2

Uncanny X-Men (1963 1st Series) 212 CBCS 8.5

Spider-Gwen Gwenverse (2022 Marvel) 2ILLUMINATI.A NM- 9.2/url]

[url=https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=60002073]Uncanny X-Men (1963 1st Series) 239 CGC 9.4

X-Men (1991 1st Series) 1E CBCS 8.5 SS Claremont

X-Men (1991 1st Series) 5D CGC 9.2

Post 1 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
We're out until the next prime auction starting on 1/6. Good luck!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings Earthlings! Closing out the 2023 and ringing in 2024 with 19 items in this auction which spans 2 years or 7 days depending on you point of view.

First up is a 1st Issue with 5 First Appearances:

If interested, for the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!. Thank you very much, if checking them out!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Next up:

With the 1st Appearance of the new Azreal Batman costume…

If interested, for the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!. Thank you very much, if checking them out!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Next up:

Matt Wagner signed Batman/Grendel limited series with layered gloss covers. Pretty cool.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Next up:

The set ot the first three Limited Edition issues of Crystal Planet by Joe Satriani. Each of the three auctions features a Foil Cover that is separately numbered and limited to a print run of only 1998 copies.

!

If interested, for the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!. Thank you very much, if checking them out
Post 6 IP   flag post
By the way, for those not in the know, shipping from MCS is super secure and they do not make it a profit center. Their 'Nuke Proof' shipping starts at a reasonable $7.

Next up in this auction is an early appearance of the Omega Men!

If interested, for the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!. Thank you very much, if checking them out
Post 7 IP   flag post
Continuing on,

One of my favorite covers of all time, for the shear irreverence of it and very edgy for it's time. This comic also was manufactured with 3 covers. So much better for the collector than having to buy 3, 4, 20 of basically the same comic. When I saw this on the new issue stand at my LCS, I just had to have it.

If interested, for the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!. Thank you very much, if checking them out.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Up next we have a Super Special magazine:

If interested, for the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!. Thank you very much, if checking them out.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Next up:

The first issue of DC's 1988 publication wide weekly crossover event.

Post 10 IP   flag post
Now, for some Neal Adams goodness. Both an Origin Issue and 1st Ms. Mystic in her own title!

Post 11 IP   flag post
Next up:

John Byrne’s Next Men #3 - 1st Series.

Post 12 IP   flag post
Up next, a part of the original Valiant Unity crossover storyline.

Post 13 IP   flag post
Queue the Joe Satriani title trak…

Post 14 IP   flag post
Another 1st Issue with 7 First Appearances!

Post 15 IP   flag post
With an exclusive 7 page Sandman story, will this be a SLEEPER or will it sell for a DIZZYING price😁

If interested, for the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Commin’ atchu with no less than nine 1st Appearances in a 1st Issue and the First Wildstorm title!

If interested, for the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Last, but not least, the variant version of XO-Manowar 0. Where do I get me a set of ‘Good Skin’?

Post 18 IP   flag post
New Years bargains are here! With one day left there are 10 comics under $10, and another 5 comics are between $10-$19. Cheers

For the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Final update…

With the auctions ending tonight starting at 7pm E / 4pm P, there are 9 comics under $10, and another 6 comics are between $10-$19. Cheers

For the direct link to this and my other 18 auctions, please click HERE!.
Post 20 IP   flag post
615424 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?