CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Yeah no doubt!
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 206 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 207 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 208 • IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user


Can’t remember where I saw this, but it was one for the file for sure. 🤣
Post 209 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 210 • IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user

Post 211 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I bought a value pack of toothpaste that contained two tubes. By the time I finished the first tube, the second one had expired.
Post 212 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I have an uncanny talent. I can swallow a piece of string and when poop its tied together. I shit you not
Post 213 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Women wear a pair of panties but only one bra.

If your knees bent the other way, what would a chair look like?

If you water it and it dies, it’s a plant. If you pull it out and it grows back, it’s a weed.

Gallagher
Post 214 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
“My Name Is Inigo Skywalker, You Killed My Father, Prepare To Die!"



"Gotham Chainsaw Massacre"






"Buscemi Family Portrait"

Post 215 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
"Alfalfa"







Post 216 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 217 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 218 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user







Post 219 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 220 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 221 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 222 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 223 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 224 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 225 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 226 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 227 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 228 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30