CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Gonna have to have patience if you want to bid on this one...


Post 178 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
where do fish get their medicine?

...the pharma-sea
Post 180 • IP   flag post


Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
where do fish get their medicine?

...the pharma-sea

🤦🏻‍♂️
Post 181 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 182 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC



I think I am "that" friend...
I do this to my emergency lunch supplies at work...cause it takes the decision of what to have out of the equation and changes it to a guessing game!!


Post 184 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I'm sure that's what makes you loveable.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics what is that next to your cans? Is it a piece of a hip bone?
Post 186 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
@KatKomics what is that next to your cans? Is it a piece of a hip bone?


stone sculpture that my dad made ages ago...and zombie gnome!

His only sculpture that I have - I know there were more - no idea where they went
Have tooooo many paintings etc. that I don't know what to do with
Post 187 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user




Post 188 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 189 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 190 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 191 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Sushi for beginners.


Post 192 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 193 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 194 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I wouldn't exactly call that a honey hole.
Post 195 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 196 • IP   flag post
It's chicken Monday. Rush_is_a_band private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Another EBay 9.8




Post 199 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
She forgot to mention that it's SUPER RARE!
Post 200 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Yeah no doubt!
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30