CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Here we go again!


Post 151 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
At the risk of repeating myself, I think you downloaded the alright, alright, alright one.



Post 152 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 153 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
love me some Cunk!!
I think therefore I am!
Post 154 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Dwarfism is a growing issue....
Post 155 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 157 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Go to clickable text and search for "121G". You can thank me later
Post 158 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Go to clickable text and search for "121G". You can thank me later


GREAT SCOTT!!!
Post 159 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster That is awesome!
Post 160 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
121G


Make like a tree and get out of here.
Post 161 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 162 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 163 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 164 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 165 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
I just suffered a flashback from when my wife ( now ex-wife ) told me I was getting a pouch.
Post 166 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Anything Rob Liefeld draws is funny if you ask me.
Post 167 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Anything Rob Liefeld draws is funny if you ask me.


Feet
Post 168 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 170 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 171 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 172 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 173 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 174 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 175 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Gonna have to have patience if you want to bid on this one...


Post 178 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
where do fish get their medicine?

...the pharma-sea
Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30