CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 420265

past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
If you throw an onion ring around the neck of a pigeon....you win the pigeon
Post 126 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
If you throw an onion ring around the neck of a pigeon....you win the pigeon


lets try this in AI images!!



Post 127 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 128 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 129 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I read they created a birth control for men that is a gel you rub on your body. Its called Son-block
Post 130 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 131 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad






Post 132 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad








Good lord! playing with knives is dangerous!
Post 133 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
you'll all be jelly when it heals flat and I can suction thru long boxes at cons. I'll be flipping thru em like shuffling cards.
Post 134 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 135 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
you'll all be jelly when it heals flat and I can suction thru long boxes at cons. I'll be flipping thru em like shuffling cards.


@HeinzDad It'll grow back, right?

Post 136 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad








You're just one degree of separation from Tony Iommi; it's time to grab that Gibson SG and get on stage with Ozzy!

Post 137 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 138 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 139 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 140 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos



Han: Did you sleep with my best friend?!
Leia: What....no. My great great great uncle on my mom's side was Wookie. The hair gene mustve skipped several generations
(cue Chewie coming by with flowers)
Post 141 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
lol!!! Homer can't pronounce trampoline.

Post 142 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 143 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 144 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



...or not lol!
Post 145 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Nope. That's the right one alright.
Post 146 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster



...or not lol!


I think you downloaded the alright, alright, alright one.


Post 147 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 148 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 149 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 150 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Here we go again!


Post 151 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
At the risk of repeating myself, I think you downloaded the alright, alright, alright one.



Post 152 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 153 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
love me some Cunk!!
I think therefore I am!
Post 154 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Dwarfism is a growing issue....
Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30